The Date

Prussia was nervous on how this date was going to go. He kept over thinking on what to buy Canada for a gift and how France was going to react when he realized that Prussia asked his son out for a date. He was trying to make everything neat and clean JUST for Canada. He was worried he was going to mess it up somehow. He continuously talked to himself telling him that it was going to be okay and that everything will be perfect for his Canada. Suddenly Canada showed up.
*knock, knock, knock*
Prussia opened the door while grabbing his hand," Welcome to my uh home, sorry if it isn't clean enough."
Canada stared and glanced around the room," Well, it is a beautiful home. It's is quite clean."
Prussia pulled him into a bear hug," This is why I love you." He laughed.
Canada giggled in delight an said," I love you too. Papa said I have to be back home within a hour."
Prussia laughed,"Oh alright. I'll bring you home."
Canada smiled and said," I appreciate your offer but I don't need a ride. My car is outside."
Prussia glanced outside noticing Canada drove a red Corvette with black strips.
Prussia said," Woah! Is that your car?!"
Canada smiled," Yes, that is my car. Papa bought it for me."
Prussia hugged Canada and kissed him as he left to go home.