World Confrence Meeting

Prussia walked into the world meeting when Prussia walked up next to Canada. He sat next to Canada and turned his head to face Canada. "Um, Hi Canada." Prussia said.
Canada looked shocked and smiled," Uh, Hi you actually see me?" Canada looked down at his feet and blushed. Prussia nodded," Yeah, I've always noticed you I have just been scared to talk to you, I didn't think you would like me. I mean because I am so Awesome." He Blushed and looked at Canada.
Canada chuckled and said," Y-you be s-scared to talk t-to m-me? I'm n-not that s-scary am I?"
Prussia leaned down and hugged Canada and he sat down and blushed," Uh, Um, Uh, I am sorry Canada."
Canada hugged him tighter," I-it's alright."
Prussia grabbed Canada's hand as they walked out of the world conference meeting. As they walked to Prussia's house they saw a field of daisies Prussia picked up Canada bridal style and brought him into the flowers. Prussia leaned over and kissed him. Prussia blushed up a storm (not literally XD) then fainted.
Canada caught Prussia before he could fall to the ground," Y-you okay? D-do you want me to call G-Germany even though he won't notice me?"
Prussia mumbled some words that Canada couldn't understand, and yet he nodded in agreement.
Prussia stood up and wiped off his suit. Canada noticed that his hands were shaking heavily, so he took Gilbert by the hand and just stood there. Before Prussia could react Canada leaned over and kissed him! Not just a quick kiss, a long passionate kiss!
Matthew backed up, let go of Gilbert's hand, and blushed.
Prussia looked at Canada and blushed," Um, Uh, So, Canada, I should probably take you home France may get suspicious."
Canada smiled and said,"O-okay maybe we should d-do this again sometime, huh?"
Prussia smiled and nodded," Yeah maybe tomorrow we go on a date?"
Canada nodded in agreement," Y-yeah, sure."