The Dream

Canada changed into his Maple leaf Pajama bottoms with a plain white tank top, after that he brushed his teeth and laid down in his bed. Canada thought," Hmm, I wonder what Prussia is doing right now." Slowly he let go and fell asleep.
That night he had many dreams, but there was one that was very particular to him. The dream Began with him at papa Frances house. France made him pancakes with his favorite topping maple syrup. As Canada went bak upstairs he saw something lying on the floor it was white. "What could this be? It looks a note of some sort? Who could it be from?" Canada said. He bent down and picked up the note. It said on the outside," To the love of my life From You know who *Wink, Wink*"
"Hmm who could this be from?" He smiled to himself and looked on the inside the not said," Canada, I know you couldn't guess who this is from. This is Gilbert(Prussia). In this note I just wanted to say I love you and appreciate everything you do for me. I love you not to be judge mental but, America is kinda annoying. No offense. Love you! -Gilbert(Prussia)"
Canada smiled and held the note close to him. When suddenly Prussia burst through the door and gave him a dozen roses.
He kissed Canada and whispered in his ear," I Love You, Do You Love Me Too?"
Canada nodded and smiled and grabbed his hand and began dancing with him. That is when it suddenly ended.