CHOOSE(5.1)

PS : A Two shot . Goenka's are partial between Akshu and Aarohi . They pariortise Aarohi more . Singhania's have bitter relationship with Goenka's since court gave Kaishu's custody to Naksh and Keerti. They came their occasionally only for sometime .

Happy Reading

Votes : 150

************

"Mera bina life yaa Dr Aarohi ke bina shadi decision is yours Akshu" said the person the love of her life with whom she is getting married in next few days .

"Choose Aaru" her inner self mocked .

"Choose Abhi" he loves you more than his life" her brain said .

Choose Aaru you promised Sirat mumma "her inner self mocked .

"Abhi "

"Aaru "

"Abhi "

"Aaru "

"Abhi"

"Aaru"

"No no Abhi .He is your love "

Tears were uncontrollably falling from her eyes . Abhimanyu couldn't see this and moved out followed by Birla's .Two persons were happy thinking that the marriage has broken while others were sad .

Meanwhile

She was standing in middle of Goenka Villa . Thinking about the moments she spend with Aarohi and Abhimanyu .

"Yeh sagi nahi hai souteli hai mumma aur aapko mujhe jyada pyar karna chahiye naki isse " .

"Tune maara hai meri mumma ko I hate you Akshu"

"Mera bina life yaa Dr Aarohi ke bina shadi decision is yours"

This words were ringing in her mind.

Is she a toy or robot that everyone wants her to work according to them .

"You choosed him over us and now look " taunted her bade papa

AG: Akshu tum uske layak nahi ho .

She looked at this man and everyone others looking at her disgust and anger except Kairav and Vansh

Akshu's Pov

Now their is no point to stay here .Run Akshu run.Jitni jaldi Singhania Sadan pahuchegi utna acha hoga tere liye .Sahi kaha tha nanu ne yeh log kabhi mujhe pyar nahi de sakte .

Akshu clutched her lehanga in her fists from both side and run outside while Goenka's followed her . Birla's who came back following Abhimanyu who had a very uneven feeling saw the ongoing scene . Abhimanyu looked Akshu running outside thinking she is coming to him as he was near gate but she passed near him .

Akshu ran outside the Goenka Villa on the way of Singhania Sadan. She don't even want to use their cars .He looked Kairav running madly outside .

Kai : Akshu ruk jaa lag jayegi bacha .

Abhimanyu without thinking start following them . Running in the middle of road . Akshu looked around and back only to see her brother and Abhimanyu and others behind them .But their was no point to stop .It's the matter of her self respect .
Akshu kept running and finally she reached Singhania Sadan .The guard was shocked to see her condition as she was breathless .She hurriedly ran inside .