MUSIC THERAPIST (4.2)

Votes : 160  and complete target of Abhira (1.8) If you want an update tomorrow .

Happy Reading

***********************************

Akshu started working in LifeLine Hospitals which was a turning point of her career .It's been 3 months since she is working their and managing her both home and job . Senior Birla's tried to make Akshu agree to work in Birla Hospital. Mahima Birla blamed her of being egoistic and she is expecting a written apology from them  but her reply disappointed them as she was on contract atleast for an year and can't work in any hospital on their payroll .They tried their best to get her sessions on week ends but Akshu can work in any other hospital only through LifeLine.

Night

Birla Mansion

Study

Mahima Birla threw a magazine on Harsh's table .

Ma : Humare hospital tak ka naam nahi hai iss magazine mei iss baar except for your son and your daughter in law.

Harsh opened the file and found about Lifeline Hospital.

"The Music Department found to be best under the guidance of new Department head Akshara Goenka Birla "

The next page contained Akshu's interview which Harshvardhan read which unknowingly made him proud.

In this she explained about how Music helps to heal comatose patients , depressed person and also helps to improve mental peace.

Harshvardhan closed the magazine and left from their leaving a furious and jealous Mahima .

In Abhira's Room

Akshu is standing infront of dressing table removing the jwellery she is wearing when Abhimanyu hugged her from back inhaling her sent. Akshu's breath hitched for a second when someone barged in their room revealed to be Neil .

Ne : Sorry Bhaiya. Galti se aagaya .

Ab : Tujhe knock karna nahi aata .

Ne: Mujhe toh aadat nahi hai par aap toh door lock kar sakte hai .

Akshu turned red and ran inside bathroom .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Day

It's Sunday today so everyone is home including senior Birla's when door bell rang. Akshu went and opened the door and squealed in happiness and joy seeing the person .

Ak : Choti mumma.

Akshu hugged Surekha and brought her in. Everyone welcomed her . Mahima spoke nicely to her as Surekha taunted her badly previous time regarding her personal life in which she failed according to her.

Ak : Choti mumma aap akeli aayi hai.

Su : Nahi Aarohi bhi ayi hai. Pata nahi kya ho gaya hai iss ladki ko saara din phone par lagi rehti hai jab bhi dekho isse .

Akshu looked at her when Manjiri spoke

Ma: Neil ka bhi yahi haal hai.

When everyone saw him smiling looking in his phone. Everyone sighed seeing him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 more months passed like this. Akshara and Abhimanyu was at peak making Mahima more furious as her son is sitting idle at home and her daughter in law is always missing. Harshvardhan Birla regretted for not recognising the talent like Akshara .He wants her in his hospital by hook or by crook . When Minister's father went disappointed it made his proud down. The new therapist is like a professional doctor who only behaves sternly .He learnt that the therapist should be friendly with patients not stern. The new therapist has different techniques and she sometimes behaves rudely with patients as they gave complaint to him .He regret losing a gem like Akshu.

He is standing outside the therapy room which is empty only 2-3 patients. When Akshara had sessions room was filled till outside but now only two three patients who needs nurse to wheel their chairs.

It's morning and Akshu is sitting in Garden doing something in her phone  when Harshu came and sat infront of her.Akshu looked at him and wished him .

Ak : Good Morning Papa

Harshvardhan nodded .

Har: How is your job going .

Akshu looked at him shocked as if he had grown horns but recovered from shock spoke .

Ak : It's ..It's going good .

Har : Did you decided to join us back we promise we will not interfere in your work.

Ak : I didn't think about it till now as my contract is still for next 6 months.

Har: Akshu I know I might have hurt you but I am very sorry for my behavior previously with you .I failed to recognise a talent like you and now our patients and hospital is suffering.

Ak : I am glad to listen that you believe music is not a tuntuna but it's a therapy .I will think about it and tell you .

Harsh Vardhan smiled and Akshu left giving a small smile .

Akshu decided to keep this conversation with her as she knew this apology took Harshvardhan's everything .She had seen change in Harshvardhan's behaviour towards Manjiri and Neil in this short span of time but still Abhimanyu can't trust him because of his past deeds .Aarohi reformed herself completely understanding her mother's death was an accident and Akshu was not at fault.

Precap : Akshu gives an earful to Mahima for her behaviour towards Manjiri .

****************

Hope you will like it

Please do Vote and Comments

I will start Abhira marriage track tomorrow after ending Manjiri's accident track .

Stay tuned for next update

Till then

Bye