KAISHU(9.2)

Votes : 210

**********

Ab(angrily): Speak

Akshara flinched listening his angry voice but she calmed down herself and spoke .

Ak : You want to know why I sang for Maya .So Mr Birla give me 2 hours and you will get to know each and everything happened 1 year back .And you asked regarding Kairav Bhaiya than yes you are right he is with me and second most thing don't blame him for anything .I have each and every proof of his innocence .

Ab : What do you mean by innocence .You are still protecting him .

Ak : Meet me at sunset point sharp at 11 a.m.

Ab : Ok
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshara came back at her home and closed the door and went to kitchen.She looked for Kairav in his room and sighed in relief seeing him still sleeping peacefully on bed .

Ak : Thank God no nightmares today night.

She went to her room and took a fresh shower and changed into a simple jeans and top and went to kitchen and saw Kairav making coffee for himself and her as well.

Ak : Good Morning Bhaiya .

Kai : Good Morning Akshu.

Akshu went to fridge and took out bread and butter and kept them to toast up.

On Breakfast Table .

Ak : Bhaiya I have to go somewhere please take care and don't open the door for anyone until I come back.

Kai : But where are you going .

Ak : Just for an important work I will be back soon and yaa one more thing today is our appointment with the therapist at 5 pm sharp.

Kai : Ok

Akshu wore the hoodie and covered her head .Soon she went outside after making sure Kairav had locked the door.

Akshara first directly went to the bank and go to her locker .She opened it and took out a hard disk , pendrive and and two envelopes. Akshara opened one of the envelope and looked at the photographs disgustingly.

At Sunset Point

Akshara reach there and saw Abhimanyu standing facing his back .She stood a foot away from him . Abhimanyu turned sensing someone's presence .

Akshara without speaking something forwarded the envelope to Abhimanyu . Confusingly he opened the envelope and seeing the pictures land slipped beneath his feet .His sister kissing some other man .She was cheating on Kairav. Abhimanyu looked at Akshu who was standing with tears in her eyes.

Ak : Kaha tha naa saboot bohot ghinona hoga. Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai.

She took out a phone and gave to Abhimanyu .It has footage of the terrace which had recorded everything. It was a spy cam which was always kept on terrace of Goenka House since Vansh's incident .

Video Recording

Kai : Anisha mai tumse shadi nahi kar sakta please jaake apni family ko sach batado.

Ani : Kairav tum samajhne ki koshish karo please abhi mai kisi ko kuch nahi bata sakti .Tum mujhe thoda sa time dedo .

Kai : Tumhe jitna time lena hai lo par mai ek aisi ladki se shadi nahi kar sakta jiska bahar kisi ke saath affair ho woh bhi ek shadi shuda aadmi ke saath aur tum toh usse shadi ke baad bhi continue rakhna chahti ho .Yeh shadi bas ek jariya hai tumhare liye apne iss nazayaz rishte ko bachane ke liye .

Anisha climbed on railing and started her blackmailing drama but Kairav was still on his decision .He was trying to make her understand but she was not listening .In all this her phone fell on rooftop and in all this Kairav's face came clear in video.

An: Kairavvvvv

Kairav turned and looked shocked to see her stunt .

An : Kairav agar abb tumne mujhse shadi ke liye haa nahi kaha toh mai yahan se neeche kud jaungi .

Kai : Anisha neeche uttro tum gir jaogi .Aur yeh drama mujhpe kaam nahi karega.

Just then her legs slipped and she fall down .Kairav was not even able to believe what just happened .He was standing still at his place.

Kairav hurriedly went downstairs but everything was recorded .As Abhimanyu saw the recording phone fell from his hands .

Ab : Kairav ne usse samjhane ki koshish ki par woh nahi mani .

Ak : Nahi mani woh .Aur uske iss stunt ne mere bhaiya ko ander tak tod ke rakh diya .Unka trauma ,unn haunted memories ko refresh kar diya .

Ab : Par yeh sab tumhare bhagne ki wajah justify nahi karta .

Ak : Bhagi nahi thi mai .
Aaj bhi tumhe apne baare mei suj raha hai .Mera pain , mera dard , meri khushi sab tumhara ,mera kya Abhi mera kya har time tumne mujhe misunderstood kiya , anniversary wale din ,phir Neil ke time pe,phir mujhe blame kiya gaya sahi ka saath dene par aur abb bhi mujhe hi blame kiya jaa raha hai .
Wow

Ak : Bhagi nahi thi mai .Iss haath ke liye gayi thi mai .Ek saal tak mujhe tumhare naam se blackmail kiya gaya.Agar mai uss deal ko nahi maanti toh woh tumhari surgery nahi karta aur sab kuch khatam ho jata .I decided to do a small sacrifice again but this time not my some thing not my family for Aaru's some selfish need but for you .I agreed to give my voice to that Maya just for you .But what you did .You left surgery and started roaming here and there.

Her throat chocked remembering everything that happened in past 1 year

Ak : I know you were not aware of all this but didn't you had your brain.Did you use it for once thinking why did I l left so suddenly but no you decided to misunderstood me .

Ak(crying) : You ruined my sacrifice Abhimanyu Birla .Tumhare haath ke liye tumhare career ke liye maine apni sabse pyari cheez par sacrifice kar diya aur tumne usse hi barbaad kar diya.Mere papa ka sabse bada sapna tha mujhe ek singer dekhna .He wanted to see me as an Indian playback singer and for you I broke his dream .I sacrificed on his dream just for you .

She fell on her knees crying miserably . Trying to stabilize her breaths .

Ak(crying): I am sorry papa .I broke your biggest dream .I am sorry .

Her tears were falling continuously .It wasn't tears but it was her pain she was subsiding inside her heart from last one year .

Precap : Birla's learn about Kairav and Akshara. Swarna slaps Aarohi. Goenka's to meet their kids .

****************

Hope you will like it

Please do Vote and Comments

Stay Tuned for next update

Till then

Bye