🥀 Chapter 11 🥀

At night

Taehyung pov

I wake up by feeling sudden pain in my abdomen and felt someone's hold in my hand.

And i saw my beautiful wife sleeping on a chair by holding my hand.

By thinking she came here for me made me smile like an idiot.

Taehyung : You are driving me crazy y/n..............( he said in low voice )

Taehyung was staring at her face but some stands of her hairs covered her face due to wind.

Taehyung leaned towards her and his slender fingers removed the hairs which were covering her face.

He unknowingly started to touching her soft lips and at the same time y/n awake from sleep making him to see her in terror.

Taehyung immediately backed away from her and started to fake cough.

Y/n : Taehyung are you alright...............( she asked in worry )

Taehyung : Wa..ter............( he said by stuttering )

Y/n immediately rushed towards table and brought him water.

He drank water in embarrassment that what she will think about him.

Next day

Taehyung sleep disturbed by hearing giggling sounds.

He saw y/n and Jimin laughing and giggling together which made him jealous.

Taehyung : She never smiled and laughed like this in front of me..............( he mumbled to himself )

Jimin : Finally you are awake Taehyung , how are you feeling ?

Taehyung : I 'm feeling awesome after getting big wound around my abdomen...............( he said in sarcastic tone )

Jimin sighed and said

Jimin : I and Namjoon will handle your work. You just take care of yourself.

Taehyung : yeah yeah

Taehyung : What about my parents ?

Jimin : They didn't know about your accident

Taehyung : Good and don't let them know

Jimin nodded his head

Jimin : Ok then i will be going

Y/n : Bye oppa

Jimin : If he do something wrong call me. I will beat him...............( he said by winking )