🥀 Chapter 26 🥀

Y/n was running like a mad woman in the street.

She remembered his sweet talks which was becoming nightmare for her.

Y/n saw police station infront of her and immediately rushed inside it.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows when she only saw few policemans working in empty police station.

She saw one policeman who was sitting on chair by lowering his head and writing something on notepad.

His cap was hiding his face

Y/n : Sir

Hearing her words he stopped writing

Y/n : *Crying* My hu..sband kill..ed an innocent person near an abandoned factory.

The policeman wrote something in his notepad and showed it to her.

*Writing* What is your husband name ?

Her heart was denying to say his name but her brain is saying to handover him behind bars who kills people.

Y/n : His name is Kim.....Kim Taehyung

*Writing* What job does your husband do ?

Y/n : He is the ceo of Kim Corporation

*Writing* Did you saw your husband when he was killing that innocent person.

Y/n : I saw my..my husband stabbi..ng that person in his chest mercilessly and shooted him 3 times with his gold coated gun.

*Writing* Do you love him ?

Tears started to flow from her eyes reading the question. How she thought to confess her feelings today but within a seconds it crashed.

Y/n : I don't Know

The policeman wrote something which made her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

*Writing* Does your husband looks like me

Y/n : Huh

Shivers ran to spines when he slowly took his police cap and looked her with smirk

Y/n : Taehyung..................( her voice came in mumble in fear )

Taehyung : I know my babygirl love me

Y/n saw another policeman who was standing like statue.

She immediately went toward the police

Y/n : He is the one who killed that person, arrest him officer