🥀 Chapter 15 🥀

Y/n undressed Taehyung's coat and tie and grabbed his shirt's collar and started to give kisses on his cheeks and chest making his shirt full of her lipstick marks.

Y/n snuggled in his crook and started to bite his neck which made him to loss his control.

Taehyung eyes became pitch dark in lust , he forcefully pulled her waist towards him and started to kiss her roughly.

This time y/n also kissing him which made him to smirk in between kiss.

Their lips were perfectly syncing with eachother.

Taehyung slightly removed her dress straps and giving hickeys on her shoulder and collar bone.

But suddenly she backed away from which made him see her in confusion.

Y/n : Who are you ?............( she asked him by stumbling )

Taehyung looked her in disbelief

Taehyung : I am your hus........

Y/n ran towards him and covered his mouth

Y/n : Shhhhh don't shout otherwise my husband will come.

Taehyung : And who is your husband........( he asked by folding his arms )

Y/n kept her hands on her chin thinking cutely which made him to smile but soon his smile dropped after hearing her next words.

Y/n : His name is Kim Taehyung , He looks dangerous , His stare can kill you , His tonned body and tattooed back shows him more dangerous , he always shows his blank and cold face , he is also pervert and rarely good.

Taehyung pov

Does she really think about me like this.

Y/n lossed her balance and fell on the floor with thud sound.

Taehyung eyes widen and immediately knelt down to her level.

Taehyung : Are you okay.........( he asked by checking her arms and head )

Taehyung : Did you drink alcohol in party

Y/n : Nooooooooooooo i drank Bitter Apple juice.

Taehyung understood that Sehun added drugs in her drink which made his blood boil in anger.

Y/n : Wait , Oh my cute husband , you are finally home. Let me serve you dinner...............( she said and about to stand but again fell on the floor )

Y/n : Ouch.....

Taehyung : I don't want dinner , Let's just sleep........( he said with sigh )

Taehyung made her to stand but suddenly y/n cupped his cheeks which gave butterflies in his stomach.

Y/n : You know Taehyung , everyone have dark past which make them to look bad and broken , even i have. But i believe one day it will disappear and make your life bright.

Taehyung blank eyes started to show emotions.

Y/n grabbed Taehyung's hands and brought him towards the open window.

Y/n : Taehyung , whenever you miss me just look at the moon and think about me , i will come in front of you.............( she said with smile )

His heartbeat increased by hearing her words

And her smile made her to look more beautiful in Moonlight.

Cold breeze touched her face making her to look ethereal.

Taehyung got memorized by her eyes which was looking him with love. He slowly leaned towards her lips and softly kissed her lips.

The kiss was full of passion love , this night he confirmed that he loves her.