"I think I can love you too"

Eunseo's POV

An awkward silence moment is not really my favourite thing and there you go.
.
.
.
.

I finished my tea and decided to broke the silence. "Emm thank you so much for helping me and for everything you did today. I have no idea what'll happend to me if you are not here." I said staring at the empty cup on the table.

"Don't thank me. I don't deserve to be thanked. After all, I'm the one who made you go through bad things today". He said looking frustrated.

"Eunseo" He then turned to face me, looking straight into my eyes.

'His eyes'

Have I ever told you how captivating those dark brown eyes are? The eyes that once you look at, you don't even realize that you're actually staring. And that's what a stupid Eunseo is doing right now. Wake up! how can you are staring him when he is being serious.

"Uhh y-yes?"

"Look, I'm truly sorry. If I hadn't asked you to handle the meeting, you wouldn't have a hard time". He added

Somehow my heart became soft with all his deeds today, not just emphasizing 'the coat' and 'tea' things but including his sincere apology. A/n: Im sorry, Eunseo couldn't help but kept staring. Thankfully there are still gentlemanly men in this world. "Things have happened, don't blame yourself". I replied with a reassuring smile. "Besides, it is my job to help you Mr C.E.O" I uttered the word "CEO" one by one jokingly trying to cheer up the atmosphere which suprisingly worked.

"By the way, you really scared me though, the time you bring a stepler like that. Are you going to kill him with that stepler?" He said still laughing.

"Who knows, things might happend if you didn't stop me, so why did you bother?"

"Because I knew things might happend". He said looking proud.

"Woah look at you Mr. CEO. Are you trying to claim yourself as a superhero now?"

"I am" he crossing his arm.

"You probably talking to a mirror because I'm the one who saved you from killing someone. You punched him twice and I saw his lips were bleeding".  Duhh I can't stop laughing either.
"That was my first time saw this side of you Mr. Cha. Even the security shocked and his eyes widened when you punched that guy". I added.

He cleared his throat before said "You know what, you just can call me Eunwoo"

"Eunwoo?"

He nodded slightly blush.

Eunwoo's POV

After calming down from the endless laughter, I got a call from Donghwi.

Me: Oh Donghwi-yah, has the flight taken off?

Donghwi (op): yeah, just now. Now tell me hyung, what's so important that you have to leave before the plane takes off? Would you leave mom alone if I wasn't there?

Me: I'm sorry, let's meet tomorrow and I will tell you okay. Treat on me

Donghwi: Make sure you come or else. Gotta go, I'll hang up now.

Me: Alright, take care.

Although Donghwi is younger than me, he can be so scary when he’s in serious mode. And he would be serious when things related to mom.
After ending the call I leaned back on the couch and muttered "Gladly the airport is not that far from our office"

"Speaking of airport, can I ask you something, uh.. Eunwoo?

I signaled her to proceed.

"I thought the flight was delayed, how can you be here so soon?" She asked curiously

'Only if you know how worried I was and yeah, I left my mom' I monologued to myself
"It's a long story"

"Long story short" she mumbled

"You know what, emotions are never black and white, they're more like symptoms. You lose your breath everytime they enter a room. Your hearts beats faster when they walk by. Your skin tingles when you stand close enough to feel their breath." I said looking at the ceiling completely not answering her question.

"Okay you're confusing me" she frowned

"Confusion is part of it, that's how you find out if something's there"

"I don't really get what are you talking about"

"It's how to say  I love you without saying I love you" I finally blurted out.

She looked shocked at first but then burst out laughing. 'Wait, she laughed??'

"Finally" she sighed. "It really took you forever to confess", she stated.

Now I'm the one who wearing the confused look.
"Do you, by chance know that I have feelings for you?"

"Im sorry but sometimes you're too obvious actually"

'Am I?' This is very embarrassing. "Although I'm not sure what's obvious, glad you noticed it. Do I get the green light then?" I said trying to keep my composure.

"Well, since you opened the door to save me, I think I can love you too"

-THE END-

Im sorry for the super late update,my wattpad suddenly hv problem and gladly the draft still there
I watched ASTRO concert STARGAZER after 3 years and 5 months. Those solo stages went unecpected crazy. And the longest never ending waechinda got me emotional.

Simply tap the vote button 💜 thank you for reading!

☆ This is Airis, have a nice day!😍