𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟖

2 weeks later _

Mrs. Wang sat with her daughter daughter in law Xuan Lu . They were discussing some business matters. Her son Wang Yi was playing in front of them.

Wang Yi who was playing with his cat slipped suddenly allotting everyone with his tiny yelp. Expecting the hit which never came, Wang Yi looked over whom he fall. To his surprise he was over his uncle Zhan who was looking at him in worry.

The 5 years old boy was really smart to notice not only he was saved by his uncle Zhan, but also fall over him. Knowing what a baby was he got up faster from Zhan and looked at him with teary eyes. Worry of course clouded his vision. Even through a little boy he still was excited to meet his cousins.

" Uncle Zhan., Yi Yi  sorry! Are you in pain..? !"
Wang Yi asked in a super cute voice. His eyes were full of innocence making Zhan's heart ache with the tears in the boy's eyes.

" I am fine! "
Zhan hide his pain with a cute smile and stroked the boy's head lovingly making Wang Yi giggle.

Zhan was not sure if he was allowed to care about the child as no one yet taunt him about not talking to the members. It's just himself being scared to talk to the members of the family fearing to get scolded or find disgust in their eyes.

" A-Yi., Zhan are you guys alright?! "
Xuan Lu came running to them followed by Mrs. Wang.

Zhan winced looking at them both in fear. His body couldn't help himself but to shiver thinking they might assume he tired to hurt their child or taunt him again.

Xuan Lu and Mrs. Wang both were no fool to ignore the fright in Zhan's eyes for them which made their heart ache for some reason. Mostly xuan lu who was not sure how to behave in this situation. She and her husband wang Hai Kuan live in London and handle their own business. They have no time to even get interested in yibo and zhan's life. They have actually no idea how Yibo treated Zhan as no one open their mouth but they somehow found the boy being mistreated as they never talk to him or ask him to eat with them.

Before Zhan could even gather his courage to reply he felt a forceful grip on his arm. Zhan tremble in fear as Yibo pulled him up with great force making him hit his chest hard.

Zhan winced as his baby bump collide with Yibo. He didn't even have time to spare to think about the pain as he was being dragged towards their room by a furious Yibo. His heart was full of scare.

Mrs.Wang and Xuan Lu felt their heart heavy for some reason as Yibo dragged Zhan away from there.

...........................................................

The room was filled with heavy silence for a moment. Zhan shivered as he sit hugging himself over the bed where Yibo threw him a few moments ago. He eyed Yibo fearfully then grimace meeting his bloodshot eyes.

" What was that!!! "
Yibo asked with a controlled expression making Zhan flinch away.

Getting no reply Yibo grew furious by time.
" WHAT WAS THAT!"

Zhan yelped in fright at Yibo threw everything down from the side table.

And again was there no answer from Zhan which only get the man mad.

Yibo found himself losing to Zhan as the later won't just answer him without getting hurt or hit. What was so hard to reply to his question.

" What were you trying to do? Hum..! Acting innocent again? Are you not aware of your condition?!"
Yibo asked coldly dragging Zhan towards him by his arms making the later cry in terror.

" I am asking something damn it!"
Yibo yelled as he threw Zhan back who fall flat on the bed.

And there was no response to his question. He could only get some fearful hisses in return. Which only got him mad. As if he was not mad to begin with.

" Ohh now you won't even open this mouth!" Yibo chuckled gripping Zhan's jaw in a bruising grip making the later yelp in pain.
" or it is that you only reply to Dylan now that he got your heart?! "
Yibo asked darkly making Zhan look at him fearfully.

" What are you saying?! "
Zhan sobbed weakly as he couldn't believe Yibo will blame him like this.

" I just took his name, and you are ready to talk Humm! Are you even aware whose children you are carrying? "
Yibo asked menacingly pressing Zhan's 5 months old baby bump. His eyes seemed to digging holes in Zhan's body.

" Ahh.. No!"
Zhan wailed softly as Yibo was putting pressure on his baby bump making him squirm under his hold.

" No?..you don't know?! "
Yibo asked coldly scaring the boy but his pain was greater then his fear.

" stop! Please stop! You are hurting us! "
Zhan sobbed weakly as he tried to push Yibo's hand. He wailed softly as he couldn't bear the pain.

Yibo eyed Zhan crying in pain with a emotionless face. He got up left the room fearing he might kill the boy with his anger if he stayed somewhere near.

...........................................................

Yibo held his head which was thumping with pain. Zhan's painful expression was playing like a recording in his head. And it was really terrible.

Yibo knew he can't go on like this anymore. If this continues he might kill his husband and children one day with his anger.

Yibo called his secretary after making a decision.

" Find me a Psychologist! "

Getting a positive response Yibo cut the call. He looked at the frame of him and Xiao Li with a pained expression.

It was true that once he loved the girl more than he could ever. It was also true that he somehow got drugged by her brother. And it was true that if Xiao Li wanted she still could have married him but she never did. She left him with a request to marry her brother. There was a moment he felt he should just kill himself if it end everything but he was not that strong willed to end his life. And he hated Xiao Li with his life for throwing him away like this. He hated her for not trusting him when he begged on his knees. His resentment for her was like a poison. He loved her, same time he hated her. He wanted to hurt her the same way. But he knew he couldn't. His resentment for her made him lose his temper . He couldn't help himself wanting to hurt Zhan as if it could possibly hurt her in the same way after all the both brother and sister are sickeningly similar to each other. Filled with kindness, humble, loving, caring, Childish and vary scared of violence same way. It made him see Zhan as Xiao Li some times. And a insist grew in Yibo's mind to hurt Zhan as if he was hurting Xiao Li for abandoning him when he was at his lowest.

Yibo knew he need treatment or he will go mad by time. He knew he has to seek a Psychologist. He really couldn't afford to lose his children and their mother. Even though drugged they still are his flesh and blood. And he couldn't keep them away from Zhan as he is their mother. They deserve a happy family at least.

He just need to get over the sickening resentment for Xiao Li. He just couldn't live like this anymore. Couldn't bear to take his anger out on Zhan or his employees. Couldn't bear to take those beautiful eyes filled with terror for him.

...........................................................