DINNER CONFRONTATION

When I got home I remembered the conversation I had with mum and I just couldn't help my mood going sour. It's just so hard to even think of leaving here. With this new found sadness I went upstairs to my room and got undressed and entered the shower.
Then I jumped into bed. It's been a long day and a little nap would be nice.

"Bella wake up. It's time for dinner" I heard and felt someone shaking me.
Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Jake's mop of brown hair hovering over my face.
"I'm up now. I'll just freshen up and join you" I said half awake.
"Hurry, else the food will get cold and I won't be waiting for you." Jake said and I hurried up.

During the meal, the silence was very uncomfortable as there was tension in the air.
"Mum, Bella told me we're moving is this true?" Jake broke the silence.
"Well yes. Even if you ain't okay with that it's already too late as I have already paid for the new house". Mum said
"Mum you didn't say a thing to me and I had to find out from Bella. Maybe if she hadn't told me I wouldn't have found out until we move out right??" Jake asked.
"I'm sorry son. When I told your sister she threw a tantrum and I'm not ready for another one." Mum said.
I've been keeping my cool but not anymore.
"A tantrum you say?? Really mum nice way with words".
"Hold your horses Bella" Jake said.
" You see what I mean, she's not taking it well".
"Why are moving mum?"
"I...it's....I ..." Mum was stuttering
"I never knew you were a stammerer" I said harshly to mum.
Don't get me wrong I'm not the disrespectful arrogant child rather I'm very respectful I just don't feel right with this new thought of moving out.
"Mum you can talk to us you know"Jake said reassuringly to mum.
"Well just so you know mum, I'm not moving with you both." I said just to make my stance known right now.
" I'm sorry Bella but I already found a buyer for the house" Mum said
"What??!!!!!!" I screamed.
"Keep it down sis" Jake said.
"I thought it was a temporary thing and now you are selling it off. I can't believe you Mum" I said almost crying.
"Mum why will you be selling the house,it's the only thing dad left behind." Jake said calmly.
"That's the more reason I'm selling it. We need to move on with our lives darlings. He's already done that." Mum said.
"We need to move on not forget him okayyyyyyyyyy" I half screamed.
"Bella if you wouldn't keep calm then stay out of this discussion" Mum barked at me.
"Stay out of what? Dad always promised that he'd give this house to me when I'm done with the university and now you are selling it and you expect me to keep calm??. These days I wonder if you are still Mrs. Racheal Wilson". I said angrily.
It's not like the inheritance is one big thing it's just well...you know....I need a solid reason.
"Well I'm not Mrs. Racheal Wilson anymore dear, I'm now Miss. Racheal Walker".
"What the heck??" I and Jake said at the same time.
"Mum, what's going on?? You and dad aren't divorced yet right?" Jake asked.
"I know what's going on she's found someone else and wants to start a new love story. That's not a problem. All you have to do is tell us simple. Just say it then move in with him and leave I and my brother here in peace."
Well there's no other explanation right?
"It's too late to even be having this discussion I've made up my mind. If it's about your inheritance you can inherit the new one. If you don't know Walker is my maiden name and there's no other man in my life except Jake." Mum said unperturbed by all the things I've been saying.
"So you bought a new house in BAKER'S AVENUE" Jake asked.
If you ask me he's rather too calm for my liking.
"Yes I am". Mum replied confidently.
"This is because you need a breath of fresh air right?" Jake asked again.
Well if I was mum I'll think twice before answering this question because it's definitely a trap knowing Jake and how he asks questions I'm very sure.
"Well mum maybe if you'd stop lying to us we'll be willing to understand" Jake said.
"Stop lying?? Are you calling me a liar Jake??" Mum asked sounding hurt.
"Mum, oh sorry, Miss. Walker you are not just a liar but also a bitch." With that I stormed out of the dinning room. Dinner was already spoilt.

Dad has been gone for six years now, but I still miss him everyday. He left us for another woman. I've always lived with the hope that one day dad will return back to us, but it seems mum has lost faith in him and their bond but I won't.

**********************************************

Well that's that this chapter is quite long but I just had to squeeze it all here. Well Bella's feisty.
Pls note Bella and Jake are well brought up with manners it's just.. well.. you know that moment when your patience just snaps.

If you ever stumble upon this book just know this author loves you deep down.