BITTER STORY

Right now I know I have to explain everything from top again to my friends.
"Bella talk to me"Tori said looking at me with reassuring eyes.

I was about to start explaining when the morning bell rang. Phew!!!

During lunch we all sat at our table in the cafeteria eating and they were all looking at me.
"Bella are you going to speak or you like a staring contest" Bianca asked clearly annoyed.
"She'd speak when it's convenient for her" Lucy said
"Bella darling, you know you can always talk to us right? I'm more like your sister" Tori, my ever loving friend said.
"Ok, I think I can talk".

I and Matt had started having sex recently. Sex with Matt wasn't so good but it wasn't bad either. The thing is Matt has a very high libido and well mine is considerably not as high as his. We've spoken about this and he says I'm being lazy and need to up my sex life. I don't feel comfortable enough touching him, the slutty names he calls me as well don't sit well with me, and the spanks I swear they hurt.
Since I told him I couldn't fuck him everywhere it's been an issue.

After explaining these things to the girls as expected they started laughing.

"Well this is why I didn't want to say anything" I said clearly embarrassed.
"I'm sorry girl but this is one hell of a story".Tori said.
"Bella darling I don't know what to say ok just.....well...." Lucy said clearly at loss on wat to say.
Do I even blame her????
"I'm sorry I can't stop laughing" Bianca said still laughing. What did I expect from a human like her. So inconsiderate!!!
"The thing is you both need to talk about it and Bella when you feel you ain't comfortable with the names he calls you just tell him" Tori said.
"Bella you know it's some kind of kink right??" Bianca asked
"I know but it's not mine. His spanks are so painful I always feel like crying"
"Just speak to him again alright communication is key" Tori added.
"Thanks girls I don't know what I'll do without you both". I said.
"Well Brian has been staring at you for a while now Lucy I think it's time you go to that young man" Tori said to Lucy. She was right Brian has been staring at us for a while now.
"I'll just say hi to him" Lucy said blushing hard.
"Bye lovebird" we chorused and laughed.
" Well Bianca you need a guy too you know"I said concerned.
"Nah, I don't. I just have to make sure you all are fine". Bianca said.
"Whatever. Tori how about you?"I asked
"I've got eyes for someone but there's someone in the way"Tori said with a sad smile.
"Ooh so Tori you've got eyes for someone's man??" Bianca asked
"Well technically yes." Tori retorted.
"Calm down both of you. Tori you don't want trouble right? So just stay away alright?? You'll find someone way better."
"Yeah. I guess".

There'll be a football game between our school and Ephraim Boys School. Matt will be playing so I'll just go cheer and then have time to talk to him after the game. I just hope they win.

"Tori, Bianca pls can u both come with me to the game on Saturday plsss". I begged.
" I'm sorry girl, I can come with you. Grandma will be visiting on Saturday u know I've gotta be home and be the good grandchild." Bianca said apologetically.
"I'll keep you posted, but for now I'll go with you". Tori said.
"Thanks".

*****************************************
Well we'll just have to wait for the game to come. The title of this Chapter was exaggerated 😁😁😁😁 so sorry.
Feel free to comment. I'll be super happy.
If you ever stumble upon this book pls know that this writer loves u.