◆ Chapter: One ◆

(Chapter One: New friends)

Moon-Young pov

The sun has risen, when I open my eyes as I take a quick bath. After 10 minutes I'm done with my bath, then I wear my high school uniforms and then do my makeup. I head out of my room towards the kitchen and saw my aunt cooking, while my uncle reading a newspaper.

"Good morning my moon, did you sleep well?" my aunt asked, as I smile.

"Yes aunty, I slept well last night"

"Look at you, all grown up. You look just like your mother, my dear" my uncle compliment me.

"Well of course she looks like her mother dear, now come breakfast is ready. And here is your lunch dear, your favorite" Aunty gave me my lunch box.

"Thank you, aunty" as we all ate our breakfast.

After we all finish our breakfast, me, my aunt and my uncle left the house. My aunty is a kindergarten teacher, my uncle works as a doctor in a small hospital for kids. We parted ways, I was on my way to my new high school, not too far from my house, only takes about 10 minutes.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

Still Moon-Young pov

When I reached the school, everyone was staring at me like I was a model. My dad is right about one thing, that is mom was surely is the most beautiful and strong woman. 

Then a female student came to me.

"Hi there, are you the new exchange student from Korea?" 

"Yes, that's right. My name is Park Moon-Young, call me Moon" We shake our hands.

"Nice to meet you Moon-Kun and welcome to *Tonan high school*, My name is Haruka from class A" She introduces herself.

Wait...class A, that is where I will study at. Well, I better not tell her, I need to go to the principal office, to get my schedule of subjects.

"Well it was nice to meet with you Haruka, but I really need to go to the principal office, to get my schedule" I explained to Haruka.

"Well today is your lucky day, I'm also going to the principal office he says that he needed me for something," Haruka said to me, but what is *Something*.

As we both heads toward the principal office, when we were about to knock on the door, the door was suddenly open revealing a tall handsome boy.

"Ah Haruka I was just about to call you, and you must be Park Moon-Young, is that correct?" The principal asked me.

"Yes, she is sir, oh and good morning Naoki-Kun," Haruka says, greetings the tallboy.

"Good morning Haruka & good morning Rose, I'll see you two later," Naoki said, as he left the principal office.

Rose, no one has ever said my name with *Rose* before.

"Well come on in girls" Me and Haruka came inside "You called me sir?" Haruka asked him.

"Yes Haruka, I called you because I need you to give Mrs. Park a tour around the school, and Mrs. Park here is your schedule"

He gave me my schedule "Thank you, sir, is there more that I need to know" "No, that will be all Mrs.Park and welcome to *Tonan High School*" He said to me, I and Haruka smiled and left his office.

~~~ A Few Minutes Later ~~~

Haruka will be shown me around the school later at lunchtime, my class is in class A. Only the smartest student is in class A, and if you weren't smart enough, you will be placed in class B to class F. 

Then the school bells rang.

"The class has started, well see you at lunch Moon-Kun. Oh and I can't wait to introduce you to my other friends" Said Haruka, as she left me towards her class.

"Hey, why are you here and not in your class?" I was startled by a male voice, that came from behind.

It was Irie Naoki, I thought he was inside his classroom.

"Oh Naoki-Kun, your startled me. I was just about to get in, and why are you here?" I asked him.

"To answer your question, I was from the boy's bathroom. Now come the teacher is waiting for you" 

Naoki open the door, and the teacher saw us.

"There you are Naoki, oh and you must be Moon-Young correct?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"Well, what are you standing there for, come on in my dear" I walked inside the class.

I saw Haruka's jaw drop, I didn't tell her that I was gonna be in this class with her and Naoki-Kun.

"Everyone, this is Park Moon-Young. She is from South Korea, she will be your new classmate. Treated her as I treated you all, and no bullying inside my class, do you understand"

"Yes sir, understood," The student says.

"Alright, Moon dear...you may sit beside Akira, Akira would you please raise your hand"

I saw a boy raise his hand, as I walk and sit next to him.

"So, you're the new student huh. My name is Akira and I see that you already met Haruka, she is my cousin" Akira explained to me.

Wait, Haruka was his cousin, I thought Akira was Haruka's friend.

"Oh I see, it's nice to meet you Akira, call me Moon-Kun or Rose-Kun, but Haruka's never mention that your was her cousin" 

"Yeah, it's just that Haruka never likes to talk much about our family, after what happened to our parents 5 years ago"

I shook my head, thinking of what Akira said, what happen between Akira and Haruka back then, I wish I could help them...but what could I do. to help them.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

(At Lunchtime)

Haruka-Kun and Akira-Kun had introduced me to their other friends Daiki, Yunna, & Nezu. The 3 of them were from class B, they're in the same class as Akira.

"So, Rose-Kun is it true that you are from Seoul?" Yunna's asked me.

"Why yes, yes I am from Seoul. But I moved to Japan, I'm staying with my aunt and uncle"

"What about your parents, aren't you missing them," Daiki said to me.

"Well, yeah... sometimes I do miss them, and so was my 2 older brothers. I miss them a lot"

"Wait, you had 2 older brothers as well, wow you really are lucky, you know that right?" 

What Nezu said, made me feel like I'm so lucky, but sometimes I felt that I'm not very lucky, because of my 2 brothers who are always ahead of me. Making me feel like they were leaving me far behind.

I saw Naoki-Kun sitting with his friend, but I saw a girl with long hair looking at Naoki-Kun with love. Haruka notice that and said.

"That is Kotoko Aihara, she is from class F. Everyone knows that she had the biggest crush on Naoki-Kun, one time she even give him a love letter, but he denied it. But that girl didn't give up so easily, so good luck Moon-Kun, I think you and Naoki-Kun made the perfect couple"

I really didn't hear what Haruka just said, I just kept looking at Kotoko's. She is cute, but her brain still needs a lot of study. Actually, it's not Kotoko's that I'm worried about, it's Naoki's features, that scare me the most.