Drop (Protagonist's sidekick)

[Appearance]

She wears a bunny hoodie. It used to be her pajamas but Drop get too attached to it so Palette made it into a jacket. Her eyes are light red with star shaped pupils. She also wear plain pink shirt and black short.

[Personality]

She have a bubbly personality, she is very talkative when it come to her family and Merciless. But at the same time, she is a sensitive crybaby when it come people. Other than that, she is full of empathy and sympathy.

•Fun facts about Drop•

* She's an illegitimate child like Lux but the different is she is accepted by Dream and Ink.

* Palette and Lux are her idols.

*She have crime record- cybers crime is still a crime.

* She has a massive crush on Merciless. This is because fairytale she read before and since Merciless is the only prince she knew.  She want Merciless to be his prince.

* she is one of the gen Z that mentally unstable.

* Drop actually simp a lot of hot characters. If you go to her room, you'll find a lot of figures of her favorite characters from shows, books or movies.

* she play a lot of otome games. One of the reason why she like Merciless because Merciless resemble her favorite character which is Asra from The Arcana.

* She love Palette because Palette always be there for her. So she also want to be there for Palette too.

* She is still a crybaby like her original self. The difference is, she cry mentally inside.

* Drop is 10 years old. The youngest child in this au.

*Nobody really know or acknowledge that Drop is apart of the heroes/royal family. Some of them seen her but assume she's a servant.

*She's a master at matchmaking.

•How people sees Drop•

* sensitive crybaby
* annoying
* a servant
* matchmaker

•How Palette sees Drop•

* Sweet little sister
* someone he can count and trust
* adorable little sister

•How Lux sees Drop•

* a pawn of Satan.
* annoying piece of shit.
* someone she might kill in the future.

•How Merciless sees Drop•

* funny girl
* a younger sister
* adorable baby