Cygnus Appears

Rizal then runs at Abram at full speed. Abram then uses his wings and flies up to dodge. Rizal then says, "he can fly." Abram then says, "fool you think I will let you fight me from down there." Rizal then says, "coward." Abram then says, "now you will die where you stand." Abram's Armor wings standstill. Abram then says, "Metal Shower." Abram's wings start to rain down on Rizal. Rizal then uses light speed to dodge them. Abram then thinks, "he faster than Gunner I see his Aion allows him to run at an extreme speed a normal person wouldn't see." Rizal then jumps at the wall and jumps off it and flies up to Abram. Abram then flies away and Rizal falls down to the ground. Abram then says, "are you an idiot." Rizal then lands on the ground and thinks, "damn he is a tough one especially since he can fly but I think can beat him if I use dad's Aion." Rizal then takes off the Acacius Armor. Abram then says, "what are you doing." Rizal then switches Acacius Ring with The Bahamut Ring. The Bahamut then roars again and turns into full Platinum Armor and goes to Rizal. The Chest plate was platinum with a dragon face on with platinum wings on the back. he wore platinum gauntlets with leggings and boots. He wore a dragon head helmet with two horns pointing up with his face revealed. Abram then says, "A second Aion Ring." Rizal then flies up using his platinum wings. Rizal then says, "Now you can't fly away from me." Rizal flies up to and goes for a flurry of punches and says, "Platinum Rush." Abram then uses his wings and blocks the flurry of punches. Abram then thinks, "this guy with this set of Armor he even more trouble but I won't lose to him." Abram then grabs Rizal's arms and grins. Rizal then says, "what..." Rizal then feels something stab him in the stomach he looks down and sees a large Iron Feather in his torso. Rizal cough up blood. Abram then kicks him down to the ground. Rizal then tries to get up but Abram lands on him. Abram then says, "you fool think you can challenge me your just weakling but I respect you have a big heart but that's what get fools as you killed." But then Abram then sees a pitch-black fireball at him Abram then jumps back and dodges it. Abram then says, "what who..." Abram then sees Cygnus enter the cave room. Abram then says, "Imperial Commander Cygnus Leonhart." Cygnus then says, "an who might you be." Abram then says, "I'm a former villager of Roth I came up here to take the Ice Dragon God Ring." Gunner then says, "our village has a guard that rings from great evil for Jura and Rhea." Cygnus then says, "it doesn't matter you're going to die here." Rizal then says, "Cygnus." Cygnus then says, "Rizal I see..." Cygnus then thinks, "did that old man know Rizal would be here anyway." Cygnus then shows them a ring on his right ring finger it was black with a Red Dragon-like eye for a gem. The Dregoth Ring then roars It then transforms into black armor, it had black shoulders with three spikes on it, and a chest plate was black with a red gem in the middle of it he wore a black gauntlet that look like claws. His helmet looked like a black dragon skull with two horns pointing up. Abram then says, "finally a real challenge." Cygnus then says, "I hope you enjoy your last battle."