The Boy with Hazel Eyes

Wade saves a citizen from a mugging, but can't get the guy out of his head. Who was that boy with the hazel eyes?

⚠️smut and/or graphic imagery⚠️
______

Wade had found himself in quite the predicament. He realized he hadn't made much headway with that Spiderman of his. Sure, over the course of couple months they'd become friends, but he could still tell Spidey was tense around him. Well, to be honest, the man always seemed to have something up his ass. His, wonderful, voluptuous ass.

[Could balance a tea kettle on those things]

{I saw we try and see!}

Wade considered the motion, but ultimately denied it. He didn't even own a tea kettle. Deadpool sighed, standing up from his perch on a roof. He'd been waiting for the spider clad hero to swing his way over, but it didn't seem like he was gonna make it today. He knew of course that outside the hero life, the man seemed busy. He snorted to himself remembering the one time he fell asleep during patrol. God he'd gotten a good laugh outta that.

Wade whistled, balancing himself against a thin roof edge, ear perking up to a scuffle in the alley.

"Oh my, what have we here?" The Merc mused, laying down and looking over the edge. Seemed like a simple mugging, big guy pushing this smaller guy around.

"C'mon man, this can be easy, just give me the bag," Wade assumed that was the mugger. He kicked his feet in the air, enjoying the show.

The smaller man seemed to sigh, "Look, I'm so late as it is. I'm in college dude, I don't have any money." Wade could hear his voice tremble a little, trying to remain a composure. It sounded vaguely familiar, the voice, but he met with a lot of people so he didn't think much of it. What took him by surprise was the smaller man punching the mugger in the face. Pretty hard too by his apparent stagger.

{Damn, little man packs a punch!}

[Kinda rooting for him]

When Wade heard the clock of a gun though, he figured he should probably step in. Loading his pistol, he stepped off the roof, shooting the guy in the foot before he landed.

"Hey, that's not very fair, bringing a gun to a fist fight. Don't you know the rules??" Wade mocked as the guy rolled onto the ground, grabbing his foot. He was making some kind of incoherent noise as Wade picked up the small man's bag from the floor.

"D...did you have to shoot him in the foot?"

"I would've shot him somewhere much worse, but I promised a friend of mine I'd be a good boy," Wade grinned, handing the man his bag back. It was then he got a good look at him; Jesus this kid was pretty. The Merc found himself staring as the man reached for his bag. Curly brown hair, all thrown about, probably from running. He was small, but he could tell he was strong. His skin was pale, cheeks rosey from the cold night. But his eyes---wide and doe eyed--- were like light caramel. A beautiful hazel.

The man took his bag, checking the contents, "Thank you for your help, but I should really be getting home. I'm kind of late for uh... Dinner."

Wade placed hands on his hips, "Then I should walk you home! Ya know, just in case."

The man rose to protest, but closed his mouth again, "I... Yeah, ok." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"What's your name kid?" Wade asked, putting his pistol away.

The man rolled his eyes, "First of all, I'm 23, I think 'kid' is a little off base. And, Peter. Peter is my name." The man, Peter, held out his hand. Wade grinned and rapidly shook his hand.