will shay ever wake up (chapter 4)

It had been 4 hours gabby and kelly decided to go home and get some rest and head back to work since she had will, nat, and reese taking care of her. Once Kelly and Gabby got to the firehouse it was different since mills and shay were away. After a hour there new paramedic arrived that would be covering for shay her name was stella kidd, she explained that she was a firefighter but isnt in a peppermint house so she just covers shifts till she gets a peppermint house. Stella and gabby had some history not in a bad way they went to high school together then the academy and were at the same house before gabby got moved to 51 bc the 2 mad too much trouble. The both of THEM were happy but the house wasn't that excited that the 2 of them would be going on calls together and going on calls alone together, the house knew to be prepared for anything, with these 2. Back at the hospital Shay was getting a lot of tests done to know what the damage would be. Tests came back they were all clear but she won't be able to remember as much. Nat calls the firehouse to tell them the update “Tests came back they were all clear but she won't be able to remember as much as she knew before but its not permit since there is a treatment.'' Once nattile had finished on the phone she went to shays room to cheek on her she cheeked all vitles  they were all clear. Shays eyes slowly open and she tries to sit up.
---------------------------------------------------------------
277 words
---------------------------------------------------------------