Friends

After I read the note I smiled because it was amazayn. I'm pretty sure I started blushing when it said I was cute.
As I was walking home, I texted Tyler.
Me: omg! I got this really cute letter in my locker.
Tyler: what did it say?xx(<-his thing)
Me: meet me at my house and I'll tell you everything.
Tyler:kk. I'll be there in 20 minutes.xx
As soon as I got home, I said hi to my mom and told her Tyler was coming over then went to my room and started Facebook stalking Ryan.
5 minutes later I gotta text from Tyler and went downstairs. Tyler was talking to my mom about school or something.
"Hey. I was just talking to your mom about the band and how good they are."
"Cool. Now come on. Mom, me and Tyler are going upstairs to study."
My mom smiled and said, "Okay sweetie. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."
"K"
When me and Tyler got upstairs, he jumped on my bed and started giggling.
"What?" I asked,even though I already know what he was giggling about.
"You know. The love letter." Tyler said, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Shut up."
"You know you love me."
"Whatever. Here's the note."
I handed him the note and sat in my desk chair. Tyler read the note and started smiling.
"Aww. Somebody likes you."
"Stfu"
"You should write him a note back. Who knows, maybe you too can hit it off."
"I don't even know if it's a guy and if so I don't know who it is."
"Ask him for a photo or a name."
After Tyler said that he grabbed a pillow of my bed and threw it at my face.
"Hey!" I shouted and threw it back at him.
"You're just embarrassed that someone likes you." As he said that he got up and turned on my radio. 'Felling myself' by Nicki Minaj and Beyonce started playing. Tyler started dancing around my room.
"I like the cover better, but this will gave to do."
Just then I got a text from my mom.(and yes she was downstairs. Don't judge!)
Mom: Axel, Dan is here.
Me: Can you tell him to come up to my room please.
"Hey Tyler, Dan is coming upstairs." I told him.
I heard him say 'k' when my door opened and Dan came in.
"Beyonce. How did I know Tyler was here."
"You know you love her. Oh, and did you hear about Axel's love letter."
"Oooohhhhh."
"I swear you both are going to kill me."
________________________________________
I am going to try to update every week or so.

Request?

Comments?

Vote?

That's all for now. Byyyeee! ^_^