long story short chapter 1

Long story short. My name is axel. I'm 16,I'm in high school,I like to listen to scream punk,I love to read,Oh, and did I mention I'm gay?

  There are very few people at my school that accept me, those people are my friends. Dan,Phil,Tyler,Troye, and Jamie. The weird thing is that they are all gay,too. Actually Troye and Tyler are going out,Dan and Phil are going out, and Jamie is going out with a guy named Michael.

   Who am I going out with you might ask? Well,I'm single,but I do have a crush on the most popular boy in my school. Cliché, I know, but his name is Ryan. His hair is jet black, goes perfect with his bright blue eyes.

    Ryan is the quaterback on the schools football team. And because I'm in the marching band I get to see him play every game.

   It's not like he'll ever notice me though. (This is were my friend said sempie will never notice you.) He's the high school jock and I'm the band geek that nobody notices. Unless they want to pick on me.

   Enough of me being sad and emo. After my last class I went to my locker. (Like I always do) There was a note at the bottom.

    'You seem to be a loner. I know you have friends but everytime you're around them you look like you're in your own world. On the bright side you look super cute. Sorry for this weird and awkward note. If you want to write back my locker is #1364'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first book so sorry for the crapy writing. This was inspired by all my friends who are writing anime and everything. I might take request so leave them.........please.