The Start

After Dan read the note he asked me if I was going to write back.
"Fine. I'll write one. Happy."
"Yes." They both said at the same time.
After,like,3 hours Tyler had to go because he promised Troye a movie night. After another hour of me and Dan showing each other posts of cats,malec,and Larry on Tumblr, Dan had to go cause he had a date with Phil.
"Don't forget to write the note." He said while walking out the door. I just rolled my eyes, turned around and grabbed my headphones. I was gonna watch mavid and merome videos while coming up with what I'm going to write, but instead I searched 'How to write a note to someone who thinks you're cute'. It gave me nothing useful...of course.
After 20 minutes of nothing, I got up and got my paper and pencils from my night stand and sat back at my desk to start writing the note...

-------------------------------------------

So posting every week= complete total fail. I'm not going to lie.....I'm really lazy and didn't want to anything after school ended. I would have let y'all know about it sooner, but I'm a complete fucking noob and don't know how to message all of my followers. *facepalm*
I'm also working on a story I came up with a couple of weeks ago. The problem is coming up with the name if it.
Oh! And that picture tho!!

Requests?

Comments?

Vote?

That's all......carry on.