Can you feel the love tonight (Chapter 14)

I look at Ayato and smile.

"Well lets go do something, we got a bit of topic there, but i guess i can go with you 2 to get into some trouble" i say.

Ayato and Camilo smile

"Yay!" Ayato says

"Alright!" Camilo says smiling.

We later made it to the center of the town, i watched as Ayato and Camilo went around playing pranks on people. I was always getting them out of the trouble.

-time skip-

Camilo, Ayato and I all sat on a a big rock next to the forest. I had laid my head and Camilo's shoulder, for i was tired. It had been a fun long day.

Camilo looks over at me

"Tired?" He asks and i slightly nod in response.

Ayato smiles at us "ill leave you two alone..." he says before slipping away.

I look at Ayato as he walks away and i smile.

(Ayatos POV)

I figured to give the two love birds some alone time. Why you may ask? Because they would probably like some alone time. I walk back home and bump into Mina

"Oh hello Ayato!" Mina says happily

"Hi Mina" i say

"Have you seen Y/N?" Mina asks

"Yeah, she is with Camilo, I decided to give them alone time" i reply

"They aren't-"

"Ill stop your sentence and reply with a no"

"...do you even no what i was going to ask"

"I have my fair share of ideas what you were going to ask."

"..."

"And no they aren't doing anything. So your question doesn't matter..."

"...okay then...oh and, do you think a few of us should go back to Japan for a while?"

"Go back to Japan for a while, like as a vacation?"

"Yeah."

"It depends i guess..."

"Alright, Ma was wondering so just thought i would ask."

"Ok"

"Mina!" Amari shouted as the girl ran down the stairs "mina! Can you help me fix my kimono?"

"Yeah sure, why are you even wearing you kimono anyways?" Mina asks the younger girl.

"Akemi said that i should try on her old kimono, it doesn't fit her and she said i could have it" Amari says with a smile

"Oh, ok" mina says while helping Amari with the kimono.

"..."

"On and Ayato, can you take this letter to mom?"

"Um, sure" i sat taking the letter and walking away to find mom.