Chapter 5:Military

[Caine's POV]
[9:45am]

"And there"I said as I put the last of my things in my bag.

As I finished the Alpha Wolf Team came in the armory
"So are you ready?"Severa asked"Yeah I just finished"I replied.

"Well then let's start moving out"Jack said"Wait where are you guys going.

I asked seeing them going towards a random door"The exit"Nick said.

"The exits that way"I said pointing to my right."Oh"
Nick said a little embarrassed.

"On second thought all of you follow me we're going to the vehicle bay"I said walking towards the door.

"Wait you have a vehicle bay?!"Jack said with a little hint of excitement in his voice that I took notice of.

"Yeah just follow me"I said.
After a few seconds we we're half way towards the vehicle bay.

"So Jack I noticed you were a little excited about the vehicle bay"I said to Jack.

"Huh yeah... Well"Jack stuttered"He like em cars and motorcycles his pop taught em to tinker"Sambra said.

"H-hey"Jack said a little embarrassed and angry to Sambra.

"Relax I won't judge any of you of your interest"I said as I looked at Nick.

"Well..."I shake my head
"Lets continue"As I finished we reached the vehicle bay.

I heard Nick say in the back "Why was he looking at me? "Jack whispered"Maybe he found your swimsuit magazine in your bag" Aiyisha said jokingly.

"Har har very funny"Nick said I flinched by the mention of the magazines.

"Um... What's wrong?" Severa said snaping me back to reality.

"Huh...um.Yeah I just told The A.I of thus place to never let anyone in without my permission"I answered Savera.

"Okay then"As she said that I open the doors to the vehicle bay.

"Wow t-this place is massive "Sophie said."Yeah but where's all the vehicles?" Aiyisha asked.

"Well there's a protocol to hide the vehicles so that no one will steal them"I said.

"Eh makes sense I guess" Aiyisha said shrugging her shoulders.

As we walked to a specific part of the place a holo pillar rose up.