Chapter 6: Sleepover?

I was flustered for the rest of the day because of what happened with Moon. What does this mean? Was he just messing with me? Yeah, that was probably it. I couldn't help but feel sad at the thought that Sun and Moon didn't like me back. What was I thinking, falling for a robot? 

I definitely had this coming. Oh, well.  But, something was off. Not like a creepy off, but there was something... just off. 

While I was cleaning, I kept catching Sun staring. Kinda intense too. Damn, I wonder if he would do that in be- 

"SHUT!!" I yell out loud. Everyone looks at me, and I'm hella embarrassed. "Ahahaha, sorry, just...uh.. y'know.. talking to myself. Ha.." I cover my face and run into my office. I hear a snicker from the daycare that sounds like Sun, and I turn even redder. I check the clock and I see that there is 30 minutes until closing time. For some reason, I don't really want to go home tonight...

I decided to call F/N to babysit Kimchi for the night since I'm pretty sure Kimchi loves F/N more than me, even though she lives like a damn princess because of me. Whatevs, as long as she's happy. 

I sigh and lean back on my chair, unsure of what to do. I have all night and until 9 in the morning tomorrow, so I'm completely free. Oh yeah, tomorrow's Saturday.. I won't be able to see Sun and Moon... 

Now I'm definitely glad I called F/N.

I go out of my office to help Sun send off the kids, but none of them are in the daycare. What in the shit?

I look to my left and right, and all of a sudden...

20-something kids jump me. AHHHHH- Wait no, they're tickling me. THIS IS WORSE-

"PFFTTTTT HAAA- GUYS STOooOP- PFT- PLEASE- SERIOUSLY GET OFF- HAHAHA" I stammer in uncontrollable laughter as they attack my ribs with their tiny little kid fingers. 

Sun comes over to help me up, laughing his ass off. And also...blushing? Maybe he's just red from laughing so much. Yeah, that's it...

We send the kids home with their parents and now, the boys and I have the daycare to ourselves. This is kinda nice. Wait, where are they?

"HEEEEEYYY BOYS! ROBO PLANET MEN! SUNNNN, MOOOONN, WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell out while walking around the daycare. No response. That's weird. I decide to go up to the tower because they might be hiding in there. 

Nothing?? This is really weird. Oh, well. I sit on their bed for a moment to think, but I fell asleep. I didn't realize just how sleep-deprived I've gotten from staying up all night reading romance fanfictions. (calling y'all out-)

I flutter my eyes open, and I'm now tucked into their bed, which was comfy as hell. I snuggle in a bit and then it hit me. I. AM. SLEEPING. IN. THEIR. BED. 

My body makes a slight twitching movement, but I don't want to move to much because if they tucked me in, they could still be in the room...

I get curious and peek my eyes open. They adjust to the darkness and I look around. I see a tall figure, leaning against the doorway. Moon. 

Why is he just..standing there? I squint my eyes to get a better look at his face and he's staring at me. A massive blush resonated on his cheeks. He noticed I woke up.

I get up and walk over to him, which surprises both of us. He's just sorta.. comforting. Like a warm blanket. But sometimes, he gives off a totally different vibe. Now it's my turn to blush. I give him a hug to try and hide my face, and I bury it in the crook of his shoulder. He jumps, but he loops his arms around me.