~HIS SEDUCTRESS~ #3

Update!!!! Update!!! Update!!
Update after a very, very long time...
Vote and comment!
(Unedited)
______________________________

"I want you to know that you can always rely on me." She told him before he could press open the lever handle while his gaze struck at the vivaciously spirited person in his arms who was trying her best not to snuggle too close due to their sexual tension.

"Thank you."

In the moment of gratification, they both were lost in each other's scrutinizing gazes. She instantly felt the indication of gratitude resonated with his words but couldn't compete with the looks of those vulnerable eyes that were dark, just a moment ago.

His radiant self was now getting more and more overpowered by his unresolved sexual attractions towards the lady's honey lipped words that he didn't want to wait any other moment.

Being the eldest child he was and having the need to provide his family a better life, his thirst and hunger for copious power and money could only and only grow until he never felt the need to feel life and fun around but work and improve and progress.

Her words might be easier said but only he could perceive the importance of those words by her in his life that was, in fact, not much emphasized by anyone before.

"I know you know, but, I just really, really can't help and express." He pressed the lever handle open and was caught up by the view and he could only stop to take a deep breath before saying anything after those words.

"I know you want to express yourself to me. But you know, you should enjoy being with an understanding wife." She grinned as she interrupted him and caught him by smile and surprise.

"I enjoy being with you. Your every single word means a lot to me and I want you to know that no one has ever made me feel the solace and assurance that you make me feel." He expressed himself with those few words, wanting her to know the special place for her in his heart.

He was gently walking towards the decorated sitting, all the way not breaking the eye contact with his wife. The decorum was subtle and decent but they knew that the next deeds may not be so decent!

He delicately made her lie on the bed and she could see the hunger and desire in his eyes but that time, there was a touch of passion in it.

She knew she wanted to make up with him but what she didn't know was that she made him trust her even more and that that night is going to be a long one; not only bearing the sexual hunger of two bodies but also the yearning of two souls for each other and an emotional ride with a bag of soulful words.

It was nothing new that they hadn't yearned to see each other naked or had ecstatic times but they just wanted to make love at that moment; neither rough nor hurried but sweet and tender.

The dip in the bed beside her made her open her eyes as she tried to overcome from the euphoria she was feeling since the last few seconds.

She looked at him and sat with the support of the backrest while holding his hand and making him come closer.

The moment he came closer, he placed a longing kiss on her forehead and joined his with hers.

Thought it was true that they hadn't done anything till now but the blood rushing and the high rush of dopamine made them pant heavily. Their breaths were resonating with the wind blowing in their room, causing the curtains to flow and giving an aesthetic atmosphere.

"I hate to accept the fact that it took me a long time to accept the gorgeous and exquisite of a woman you are." He said those words with a soft and low voice after taking a pause after every few words due to the adrenaline rush.