Chapter 2. Something Just Like This

Zion

Zion

When I was eleven. Tomorrow will be the moving day of our house. My grandmother died cause she had cancer. The whole family there visits her grave. My mother Zelda missed her and she cried many times.

Today my family will be going moving out of another house. My mother Zelda her job in her bakery shop called.
"Sugar Sweets" she loves to bake making cakes and cupcakes. My Father Raymond has a job Business Manager at his companion company.

I'm an only child. I have a cousin named Gabriel Aston. He is phenomenal. Very precisely just like I and Gabriel are buddies or brothers. 

I am a popular school and a popular basketball player. I'm Zion Anderson.

Something just like this...

My family is ready to pack they go in the Car. My mother called she was outside.

"Zion! Are you finished packing?"

I bring grabbed all my stuff inside my bag then I retorted exclaimed my mother.

"Yep! I've finished packing."

Saw everything was so expressionless in my room. I have to say goodbye to this house. To walk downstairs outside the house then Gabriel is still there and keeps texting his girlfriend named Ashley Mixon.

"Are you seriously texting your girlfriend now?" I said attitude to my cousin.

"Well, what do you expect? She is my girlfriend for one year." Gabriel keeps texting his phone and then a new message.

"Ashley said there is a new visit member of her family." He said about her message. Then I replied.

"Really who is it?"

"I don't know."

My mother had announced in front of me and my cousin. "Okay, some news me and your father. Had a perfect village and home."

"Do you think is a surprised?" Gabriel excited. Then my mother answer back

"Well see about that. Come on get in the Car."

Gabriel and I get inside the Car and also my parents. My dad or mom can drive the steering wheel. And head off the road. I stare up the window seeing trees and leaves in the wind all fade away.

I saw the name of the village and a new house between Mixon house. I was getting outside of the car my mother smiled look the new house.