Chapter 4. Weirdo Girl?

Zion

Zion

I was probably late on my first day of school. The phone was ringing and I called.

"Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU ZION?!"

She replied as shouted. My ears hurt like a cat screaming.

It was Cynthia Stalls

"Sorry, Cynthia I have to go. I will talk with you later bye." finished calling hang out. I was eating breakfast and went to the car with my cousin Gabriel he was driving to go my school Hillview Academy School.

It was a ringing of the bell. So going to the 5th grade. I was taking a deep breath in and I opened the door. Saw the new teacher.

"Oh, glad you make it Mr. Anderson." The teacher said happily. He nodded. I saw a girl again Brynleigh Mixon. She is a new student?

I'm going to take a seat with my friend.

"Okay, Class let's start our new subjects." The teacher told all the students to get new books and notebook minds as well.

I got a book to turn on the page then she started to stare at me.

During  Lunch time I saw my friends then I sat at my friend's table.

"Looks like a new student named Bryneigh Mixon," Brandon said taking a bit of rice. Then Harry replied. "She made new friends."

I'm eating at Brynleigh talking to her friends.

Meanwhile I was conversation about vacation of my friends. Even Bryneigh was look at me?

I was gotta get awkward my face keeps starting at me for minutes. Including my class subjects being separated. She keeps staring at me the whole time.

She is weirdo girl...

At school I was seen all alone. But she decided came for me.

"Hi Zion."

I turn around her greet tone. "Hey, Brynleigh, are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

We walked together and got separated for each class.

Afternoon back at homeroom. My friends and I had talking soon the teacher is coming.

"Okay, class I know you came here. Cause this month we had pagent show."

Many students are excited.

"Okay who is escort in pagent."

My best friend Julius raised hand.

"Yes Julius."