C ·skate park·

PLS GO READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY MATT BOOK

-Y/N POV-

I moved into my house 4 months ago, and I was bored so I decided to go to the skating park down the road. When I came to it I was surprised that there was kind of a lot of people. I didn't think it was that popular. But I didn't really care. I guess I just have to be careful not to skate into someone. 

I've been skating for a while and I wanted to try to skate over a big ramp. I ride down and I accidentally bump into some random dude who didn't see me coming. I fall and I land right on his lap.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you coming, are you okay?" He says. I Look at him and it's the kid I've seen in the hallways at school. 

"Yeah I'm fine" I say looking at him still on his lap with my hands behind me on the ground. He had blue eyes and brown hair. He had such a nice smile.

 "You go to my school I see you in the hallways. Uhm I'm Chris, by the way" He says to me.

"I think I've seen you too. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Chris" I say shaking his hand.

 My thoughts are going crazy in my mind. He's so cute. 

*holy did I just meet the love of my life?*

*omg stop he doesn't think the same way of you* 

"Oh sorry" I say getting up. I've been sitting on his lap on the ground for a while.

"No it's fine" He says getting up and wiping off the dust from his clothes.

"Uh Y/N meet my brothers. This is Matt and Nick. Guys meet Y/N" He says after we walk up to these 2 boys that look like him.

 "Hi" I say shaking one of the boys' hands.

"Hi, Nick oh my gosh I didn't know these were your brothers" I say hugging the first friend I made at the school. Nick.

"Yeah, they are" He says hugging me back.

"Triplets" They all say at the same time.

"Ok, this talking at the same time is scaring me" I say making them laugh.

"Hey, I learned this new trick wanna see?" Nick asks.

"Sure," I say as we head to one of the ramps.

He gets on his board and starts riding around.

"When's the trick?" I yell because he was kinda far.

"I just did it" He says coming back.

"We didn't see anything Nick" Chris says.

"The trick is that I can ride it" He says starting to laugh making us laugh.

"Hey Um Y/N can I get your number so we don't lose you" Chris asks me.

"He likes you" Matt whispers in my ear making me blush as I look at Matt.

"Sure" I say putting my number in his phone"

"He likes you" Nick says.

"NICK?!" Matt says laughing.

"I do like you" Chris says looking at me.

"You are pretty cute" I say smiling at him.

"Why am I hungry all of a sudden" I say.

"Wanna go eat. just you and me?" He asks.

"Sure" I say before we head to the car.

"YOU CANT DRIVE CHRIS" Matt yells as I start laughing.

-request open-

(A/N: I NEED REQUESTS PLEASE)

i lost myself in the story so the end is bad.