C ·offended·

All my imagines are Chris jeez,

-3rd person pov-

"STOP"! Chris yells as Y/N throws frosting on his face. 

"That's what you get!" She mumbles.

"You guys are so childish," Matt says while letting out a breath. Chris and Y/N look at each other and start chasing Matt with their chocolate hands.

"HELP" Matt yells running throw the hallway of their house.

"What's going on?" Nick says waking up from a nap. 

"They're trying to put frosting on me," Matt says hiding behind Nick.

"Ok, you guys stop" Nick said to them.

Chris and Y/N head back to the kitchen and wash their hands at the same time. Y/N looks up at Chris who is looking at her already. 

She then feels a slight touch on her hands. Chris is rubbing her hands with soap. She looks back up at Chris.

-Y/N pov-

"You know I have a boyfriend right?" I say

"Just making sure they're extra clean," He says with a smirk on his face.

I just smile and dry my hands.

"I'm bored" Nick exclaims. 

"Should I invite my boyfriend?" I said as the room goes silent.

They all look at me as if I was crazy.

"What?" I ask confused. 

"You know we don't like him Y/N," Matt says looking away avoiding eye contact.

"Why?" I ask.

"He's cheated on every girl he's been with, he's gonna cheat on you. Don't you understand that he's gotten multiple women knocked up? I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked you up too. Of course, once he's bored he's going to leave you. You know he's only using you for your body right?" Chris says looking at me.

I was speechless. For the first time in my life, I felt as if I was lost for words. It was as if my throat was clogged and nothing could come out. 

Nothing. After a few seconds, my voice spoke up but It didn't feel as if it was my own. It felt distant in some way.   

"He's not like that, he said he changed," I say tearing up.

"Y/N don't cry!" Nick says trying to give me a hug.

I just storm away and drive home. I needed to clear my head before I say something I would regret.

-Chris pov-

"Fuck" I mumble as I regret what I just said. Nick and Matt looked at me and just stared.

"He didn't lie" Nick said to Matt.

"Yeah, he didn't" Matt said as we all went to our rooms.

I feel really bad for making Y/N cry. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. I tried calling her but she didn't answer. 

I tried texting, even going to her house, but still nothing. I started to feel even worse. My stomach started to ache. 

I felt as if I had been stabbed in the throat. It felt awful to know that my words hurt her. Nick called her, and she answered him but this girl didn't answer me or Matt. 

 I guess we really tore her apart. I need to make it up to her.

-Y/N pov-