SIXTEEN

Your pov

"Miss, are you and walker a thingy? You don't have to answer that.. Also, miss. You're really beautiful. I want to be like you one day."

The little girl was super sweet and I didn't know how to answer the question very well so I just whispered something I didn't expect to say.

"Dont tell this to anyone, but we might be, who knows."

"Thats really sweet, have a nice day miss"

"You too sweetie."

The girl gave me a little giggle and walked over to her mom. Gosh my answer was so stupid. I'm stupid. Why did I even say that.

"I see you've already got your first fan?"

"Yup, and she's the best."

"What did she say to you?"

"She said one of the sweetest things, basically she said and I quote 'you're really beautiful. I want to be like you one day."

"You are quite beautiful, thats for sure."

"Wow, quite flirty huh?"

"Just take the compliment."

"Well thank you, kind sir. You're not so bad yourself."

"Lets go look for things."

"Wanna get matching shirts for the whole cast with me? We will force them to wear it!"

"Thats a great idea!"

"Woo! You agree, I thought you'd be one of them."

"One of them?"

"You know, like Ryan. Annoying and stuff."

"Well I like torturing Ryan and this might work."

"Lets go search for a shop."

"Where are you both going? Getting a drink to share?"

"No were actually gonna do something that you'll very much not like."

"We will see, kid."

I grabbed walkers hand and pulled him with me to look around the shops for this kind of person that can make custom things on shirts.

"The kind of idea I had for the shirts was probably something with 'players to 8' and also having a text under it. As example for me it could be: 'walkers bestie' and for Ryan it could be 'im annoying."

"That sounds awesome, let's find a shop quick."

Soon enough we finally arrived at a shop that did custom things and also pretty quick. We gave them our requests and they said they'd be done in about 1 hour and a half.