♡ The Girl Had Already Disappeared ♡

▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒ ♡ ﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭

  ▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒ ♡ ﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭ " Uhm, excuse me? Miss, are you awake?"

" Uhm, excuse me? Miss, are you awake?"

Y/N's e/c eyes shot open, and she sat straight up in the stool, making the unknown women step back.

"Oh.. seems so." The tall women with long braided icy blue hair and purplish teal bright eyes and red cat eye like makeup said calmly.

"I'm so sorry!- How can I help you?" Y/N said in a panic, wondering how long the women had been standing there trying to wake her up.

"You're hiring here, correct?" The women said handing Y/N a "NOW HIRING" paper that she recalled having to put up around the city.

"Oh! Yes, we are! Do you have an application with you?" Y/N said happily handing back the hiring paper.

"No, unfortunately I don't, can I still get interviewed?" The women said slightly doubtful.

"Well maybe you could, we are really short handed.." Y/N said mumbling the last part.

"What's your name and phone number?"
Y/N said, ready to take note to give to her boss seeing if the women could get at least a chance at a interview.

"It's Shenhe, and here's my phone number."
Shenhe said writing down her name and under it her phone number neatly on the notepad Y/N had taken out.

"Thank you! We will message you to see if we can squeeze you in a interview!" Y/N said cheerfully to the girl named Shenhe, knowing there wasn't much of a choice considering how under staffed the store had become.

"Okay, thank you, have a nice day."
The women said as she started walking out of the store, leaving before Y/N could say anything else.

Just then Mrs. Lisa, Y/N's boss walked out of her office.

"Did I hear we got an application?" The women said walking over to the counter
Y/N was sitting at, about to put the notepad to the side.

"Well, if you can call it that, she's asking for a interview, but she doesn't have a application?" Y/N said confused at the icy looking women's actions.

"Application or not, we are short staffed, and if I ask you or any of the others to do anymore overtime, they won't be happy with me." Lisa said.

"Do me a small favor, would you? Please set that note on my desk, And when Hu Tao clocks in, ask her if she can re-stock the Calla Lillies for Mona please, she's got astronomy class again and won't be able to show up to work." Mrs. Lisa said heading to the door. 

"No problem! Where are you going?" Y/N said without thinking much, her and her co-workers had all become friends, so there never was much need for formality.

"Just to Forever Coffee across the street, want something from there?" Lisa said before waking out the door.

"Could you get me just a French Vanilla Latte, with extra sugar please!" Y/N said happy that her boss was generous and offered to buy her coffee.

"Sounds sweet, want anything else?" Lisa offered,

"Nope! No thanks!" Y/N said, excited for her favorite coffee.

"Wanna come with me, I'll need help carrying everything?"  Mrs. Lisa said, knowing Y/N couldn't turn down her boss.

"Oh, sure! Why not?" Y/N said with just a bit of hesitation.

Y/N and her boss Mrs. Lisa started walking to the crosswalk, and crossed the street making small talk. It didn't take long to get to the coffee shop, since it was so close by, and everyone was at work, or school, so the roads and sides walks weren't busy at all.

Once Y/N and Lisa arrived, they both waited in the short line, with only a few people in front of them, so Y/N's e/c eyes wandered around out of boredom and curiosity.

▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒ ♡ ﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭
Y/N's Thoughts
Hm, nothing really special, I really like the vibe of this place though, it's awfully homie, and cozy.
End thought.
▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒ ♡ ﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭

Then suddenly Y/N's heart dropped and sped up at the same time, feeling like fireworks had been set off in her head when she set eyes on the same girl from this morning, which felt like forever ago.
Yoimiya is her name, it was all Y/N was thinking about, and she didn't know why, she didn't even know the girl, but she was so pretty, and caring, and she was at the coffee store, ordering something, she was in the line across from Y/N, a few people ahead of her.  A few moment the girls coffee arrived and she was ordering the same coffee Y/N was planning on ordering, minus the extra sugar.

"Y/N? You okay hun?" Lisa said tapping
Y/N's shoulder.

"YES- I mean, yes, yeah.. aha sorry Lisa I'm okay." Y/N turned around and quickly spitting out words all at once at first, then calming down.

"Okay then.. whatever you say.." Mrs. Lisa said, concerned about her friend.

But by the time Y/N turned back around,
the girl had already disappeared
out of the store, without Y/N able to talk to her.

"NEXT IN LINE." The man working at the counter yelled down to Lisa and Y/N.

   ▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒ ♡ ﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭
                          𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2.

A/N -
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING MUCH, IV BEEN SUPER BUSY, AND I WROTE THIS REALLY LATE SO SORRY IF ITS SUCKS :,) BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! BTW I CHANGED MY NAME, IM ANDRO NOW<3
                                     - Author A <3

922 words ♡