♡I think, I might have a crush..♡

— side note —
HELLO! Long time no see, if you're still reading this I supa appreciate 🫶, if you couldn't already tell i haven't written in a VERY long time, so the style may be a bit different, SAME PLOT THO! Thanks for sticking around<3 -Author Andro!
-
▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒ ♡ ﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒

— side note —HELLO! Long time no see, if you're still reading this I supa appreciate 🫶, if you couldn't already tell i haven't written in a VERY long time, so the style may be a bit different, SAME PLOT THO! Thanks for sticking around<3 -Author A...

▭▭﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒ ♡ ﹒▭▭﹒▭▭﹒

DING DING!

Y/N walked into the store, for the first time in whos know how long they are right on time!

"Well that's a first." Xiao spoke up has the H/C girl walked behind the counter putting on their apron.

"What?" Y/N responded, then Xiao pointed at the clock, before a loud voice interrupt her thoug-

"HIYA! HEY N/N!" Y/N heard a girls shout from the back isles,

Hu-Tao...
Y/N thought, before running over to see the commotion,

Y/N'S POV!

I don't know what exactly I was thinking, but I don't think it was this, I ran around to the back of the store, knowing something must of happened, its Hu-Tao after all, I could quickly tell that she was a bit rowdy, and in the most light hearted way.. troublesome..

I turned the corner and-
just utter shock, I was expecting maybe a mess but.. not Hu-Tao on Kokomis shoulders trying to reach a bag of Glazed Lilly seeds at the very top shelf, with Sucrose frantically trying to digress the situation and Yoimiya practically dying of laughter on the floor- ALL OF THIS SOMEHOW RIGHT UNDER XIAOS NOS-

"ahem?.. what are you doing."

I quickly snapped around to see Xiao sanding behind me, observing the.. what do you even call it? Eiffel Tower of Utter Chaos? People Tower? The not physical mess but definitely some kinda mess, mess?

"Hey, don't look at me man I just go-

BAM!

.
..
...
....
"great."

I slowly turn around to see the once tower a now pile, with Hu-Tao at the top, and poor Sucrose caught in the clash and being crushed.

"I really thought this strategy would work.. hm...." Kokomi began, head poking out of the clash, "I guess I'll have to go back to brain storming.." and just on time, the packet of seeds topple off the self and land on Hu-Taos head, with a plop!

"I .." Xiao lets out a disappointed sigh, I'd assume from either the whole.. plan? Or maybe the fact it worked.. kinda.