Lift 5

A new day is upon Ralph who just finished eating his body.  The doors to the lift open up to reveal a bloody Ralph and a dead Lauren.

The two Ralphs look at each other.  The one in the elevator in horror seeing what the other has done.  In silence, they try to piece together what is happening but neither of them succeed.

Eventually, a door is heard being opened and the Ralph who ate the body was shot.  Footsteps approach the elevator.

Elevator Ralph is terrified wondering what might happen until an armored person reaches the lift.  A gun is pointed at Ralph.

"Please, let me live!  I just avoided death I don't want to die!"  Ralph pleads.

No answer from the armored person.

Ralph realizes there's no getting out of this and he is overwhelmed by disappointment and fear.  He thought he could escape death but no, death always comes back.

The gun is fired and Ralph is killed once again.  The lift lowers down into the building.  It stops when it reaches a basement.

Someone says "Ah, it arrived."

That person starts dragging the body over to another person.  The other person then takes the body into a storage facility.

That's all the information we were given on this.  I don't know what operation is going on down there or what they want with the body.

No, I don't know anybody seen down there.

That's all.

The End.