Lift 1

A tall, orange haired man named Ralph enters the elevator.  Dressed in a blue blazer, ready to meet someone on the 32nd floor.

He waits patiently for the doors to open.  Eventually they do but not on the floor Ralph is needing to go.  A skinny, brown haired man enters the lift.  He goes to press a button but doesn't.

Ralph does not attempt to talk to this man.  They sit in silence, planning to continue the silence throughout the rest of the ride.

The stranger interrupts the silence by saying "Lauren."

"Hm?"  Ralph said.

"My name."

"Okay."

"Let it sink in."

Ralph paused for a moment.  He couldn't figure out what significance the name Lauren had.  Eventually, it clicked.  Lauren was a former co-worker of Ralph.  He apparently was fucked over by a bad deal in the company or organization as they call it.

Ralph was preparing for a possible fight that might break out.

Lauren starting counting down.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Ralph quickly tried to attack Lauren but he was shot before he could do anything.  Lauren walks over to the now bleeding Ralph.  He has no words to say.  He simply unloads the rest of the magazine into Ralph.  Killing him.

The elevator reaches the 32nd floor and Lauren walks out of it.  Leaving the body to be found by some unfortunate bystander.

The end.