Chapter 3... The Night After

Now it's 2:00am Dublin time and I walk out of the club from a huge night my driver is waiting as I open the car door I feel two hands grab my waist and I slowly turn around it's the guy that I met on the plane he is a hottie blue eye dark hair muscles for days 6ft 29 years old his name is Cody and he told my driver he will drive me to my hotel so we walk to his car talking, Cody said I seen you dancing it was fantastic I loved it. I said thank you so much! We get to his car it a f*****g Jeep Wrangler Unlimted 2022 I was thinking in my head he's the one for me. I know it we get in I told Cody this is one of my dream cars. He said want to drive it, I said I don't know how to drive? He said I'll teach you how to! I said ok! So I hipped in the driver seat. I told Cody to hang on tight as I was pulling out of the lot I hit a potted planet vase

 I told Cody to hang on tight as I was pulling out of the lot I hit a potted planet vase

 I told Cody take over. He said pull over let me check, so he check, he sold there is no damage. I just Graz it and very thing is fine. (So meanwhile I'm f***king driving in Dublin my dream) So Cody got in the Jeep. He put his hotel in the nav. and it was my hotel The Westbury! As we're driving my phone keeps ringing nonstop, Cody said who's Barry, I said one my friends. So I answer on the bluetooth and Barry is telling me how he thought my show as great, And said can I hangout. I apologized to Barry can we hangout tomorrow, and said I'm with someone right now and we are handing back to the hotel, I told Barry I'm with a really cute guy I have to go, ok call later. so we hangup. and we where at the hotel and we pulled in and vale take the Jeep. and we hand to Cody's room an it was two times bigger then mine. So we got in Cody asked for a drink. I said have vodka and red bull. he said what is that. I realized that he is from Dublin. I told him it's Red Bull and Vodka mixed together. Their happened to be Red Bull and vodka I showed Cody how to mix it. I told him to try it and he like it so we drink 3 of them. Then we order Room-severs and got Shepherd's Pie and got some champagne. And they your order will up soon. so as we're still drinking are drinks we're got a little tipsy and starting to fell the drinks and laughing so much at all are story's about are family's, We hear a knock at the door room severs Cody answers the door, guy brings it in he said I heard Kris you good friends with Barry! I said yes! The guy said can you tell him I'm a big fan of his and his movies are amazing. I said yes I will! So the guy left. Cody put the don't disturb sign on the door knob an locked the door. I said I've never made love to a guy before I'm a gay Vrgin. Cody said not for long so the gorgeous blued eye Cody an I Made love for the first time, Cody is so hot muscles for days and a nice Eggplant an he was loving my body so much and the love was fantastic only me in Dublin!