Chapter 1: A New Beginning

America POV:
Rain poured onto the streets of Brimmingham, it was cold. Just like it has been at Omaha. But, this place felt different.

The people looked ... friendlier ... and as I stared at the people walking on the sidewalks, my brothers were always .. always .. fighting. No matter where we went, they'd always fight about who's the favorite sibling.

And Canada is the oldest sibling, but .. to be honest he may be cute but he's not that mature for his age.

Third Person POV:
"I'M THE FAVORITE SIBLING, NOT YOU."

"OH REALLY, IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK? WELL, YOUR WRONG. WHY IN GOD'S WORLD WOULD YOU BE THE -."

" Enough." France cut off Canada before things started getting .. physical. "You both know that I don't have a favorite child."

"But you have a least favorite." Said Australia in his 'bratty' voice.

"Well.." France took a slight glance at America, who was still looking out the window. "T-That's not true.."

"Sure it is! You hate America, and you treat her/him like a pig! So really , you adopted America for NO reason!" New Zealand said who was in the back of the car. She was only a 7 year old turning 8 but she was pretty smart for her age.

France glanced at Britain who instead looked out the window to avoid eyesight.

=========================

"Well, looks like we're here, guys! Grab your stuff from the back."

America followed Australia out of the car and got his/her stuff that was labeled 'Ame' , short for America.

America walked into the house and it smelled brand new.

"Go upstairs and choose your room and start setting things up." Britain had said as soon as he walked in.

America walked upstairs and found a room fit for him/her. So, America began to set things up in his/her room so he/she can be ready for school which started tomorrow.