🇺🇸the army boy🌱

Full name: "Stephen Adams Caulder. Sir" (his family calls him sven and consider that his real name)

Nicknames*: "Steph or whatever you want, I dont care. Sir."

Species: "human. Sir"

Age: 25

Gender/pronouns: "male he/him. Sir!'

Sexuality: "straight. sir!" (Doesn't know hes gay/denies it)

Appearance:

Personality: Stephen is very obediant and will follow orders of those he sees as an authority, mostly due to his time in the military (hes trying to stop this habit but it is deeply drilled into him) He respects most authority

Personality: Stephen is very obediant and will follow orders of those he sees as an authority, mostly due to his time in the military (hes trying to stop this habit but it is deeply drilled into him) He respects most authority. Hes a bit introverted but doesnt mind being around poeple, just usually keeps to himself. He has a strong exterior that falls away when hes comfortable with someone, but it takes time. A bit jumpy. Hes caring and can be a bit clingy. (More later)

Likes: quite, peacefulness, cats, going on peaceful nature walks, reading, an occasional drink, family, his lover.(More later)

Dislikes: his ex, loud noises, sudden loud noises, thunder, being isolated, abuse of power, authority, leaving his loved ones alone.

Backstory/info:his name is Stephen legally because his mom didn't want him to be discrimated agianst as much although he is called sven by his family. Stephen was born in the united states and has lived there his whole life, his dad is a german immigrant. He always did good in school but when the time came he enlisted in the military due to a sence of patriotism and propaganda. Things did not go well for him in the army, sure he listened well but the yelling and everything was too much for him and he couldnt leave at that point, too far in. One day while on base he was sexually assualted by a higher up and threated if he said anything, so to this day he hasnt told anyone. But that still wasnt enough for him to turn his back on it, but then one night... There was a freak accident and somthing blew up.. Killing most of his fellow recruits at the base, him only escaping due to being disaplined and getting night gaurd duty. He now has serious survival guilt and called it quits, just giving up all togethor and requesting his discharge which was allowed. But when he got home he decided to suprise his girlfriend... Only to find her in bed with another man, he just turned and left, going bsck to his own apartment and leaving his spare key for hers behind. Now back for a few months he hasnt talked to his family and have been shut away in hid apartment for the whole time, expect for the occasional drink.

Mental/physical disabilities/illnesses: PTSD, depression, some anxiety

Family*: mom- American
Dad- German
Sister-german-american
His family is very homophobic and it had unfortunatly has rubbed off on him, though he isnt nearly as hateful as them. (His military experience also increasing his disdain)

(he will get better over the course of the rp, and isnt the worst homophobe to begin with, he just wasnt raised right and hasnt been exposed to much else.)

Height*: 5'6

Pets*: a fluffy black cat named eclipse

Fears*: losing his loved ones, loud noises, bright lights, ect.

Love language*: words of affirmation and qaulity time.

Birthday*: December 1st

Top, bottom, switch: switch.

Other*: in rp.

If smut: sure, find out in to what stuff.