Unexpected Heartache

003
~

With closed eyes, he savored the intensity of her kisses, each one possessing the power to drive anyone to madness

With closed eyes, he savored the intensity of her kisses, each one possessing the power to drive anyone to madness. In that moment, time stood still as their lips met once again within the confines of his room. The fluttering sensation consumed his mind and soul entirely, heightened by the dimmed lights that enveloped them, intensifying the intimacy between them. His sole focus was on her perfectly sculpted lips, their softness a temptation he couldn't resist. Gradually, he found himself becoming more and more addicted to the taste of her.

"Is this how it's meant to be?" he pondered.

"Why do I feel so vulnerable?"

"Could this be a dream?"

Taehyung's thoughts swirled as he continued to passionately kiss her, each touch igniting a fire within him. He encircled his arms around her waist, lifting her body to meet his waistline, causing her to wrap her legs around him. Pressing her firmly against the wall, he continued to devour her lips, relishing in the soft gasps for air that escaped her between their kisses.

With a swift motion, Taehyung's hands glided down her thighs, gradually lifting her dress, revealing her supple and perfectly toned skin. She flinched slightly as he caressed her buttocks, her attire providing him with the perfect opportunity to explore her exposed flesh.

Her eyes closed, her breath growing more intense with each passing second, he could see that she was fully immersed in the moment. Suddenly, a small yelp escaped her lips as he penetrated her deeply. Instantly, she buried her face in the crook of his neck, her hands gripping his skin tightly.

The resounding thud against the wall echoed throughout the room, the only audible sound in their passionate encounter. As he thrust his virility inside her, Taehyung witnessed her surrendering her sanity completely.

"I will etch myself into your memory for eternity," he silently vowed, his gaze fixed upon her flushed and aroused countenance.

~

"Taehyung!" Namjoon's voice boomed across the room as he finally spotted him. Taehyung stood frozen, unable to find the right words to say. Namjoon hurriedly made his way towards Taehyung, embracing him tightly.

"Brother...it's been ages!"

"How have you been?" Namjoon asked, gently patting Taehyung's back. Taehyung mustered an awkward smile and returned the hug.

"Yeah...yeah, it's been a while," Taehyung replied, his gaze fixed on the woman sitting on the couch.

"I'm so glad you made it!" Namjoon exclaimed joyfully. Jimin noticed Taehyung's strange behavior and quickly diverted Namjoon's attention.