SIX

I changed the title to "the deal" because I wanted to change the story a bit. Enjoy reading<3
________________________________
I started avoiding Pildo. Why couldn't he just tell me what bothered him? I would've explained it.

I know Gang Jae wanted me to avoid him.. so basically I'm making him happy by doing so. I think I will finally talk to him again though.

We now haven't talked for a couple days. I only had to ignore him for one day but I didn't want to talk to him. He didn't even try to talk to me.

Wasn't he worried about me? Did he not care?

I have talked to Jiwoo about it but every time I talk about it she becomes shy and tells me to just break up with him.

I was heading to the police so I could finally talk to him in person. I know he'll probably just ignore me if I text him.

Before I walked in I decided to listen to their conversation. "What are you doing later?" It was Pildo speaking.

"Why?" Jiwoo responded.

"Wanna grab soju?" Pildo asks. Is that his way of asking my sister on a date?

"I have plans" we love a loyal sister.

After Jiwoo said that she walked away. When she walked out she saw me standing here. "Did you hear what just happend?"

I only sigh before telling her to wait for me outside. When I walked in I heard the boys teasing Pildo because Jiwoo basically rejected him.

As I stood there Pildo looks at me shocked. He obviously wasn't expecting me. I only raised my eyebrows.

"Wanna grab soju?"

It was dead silent. Can't he just react already? "Are you no talking to me anymore because you fancy my sister?"

He sighs. "Jiyeon I'm sorry, but you should be too because~"

"Because you saw me with Gang Jae?" I interrupted him. Gasps filling the room.

Pildo looks confused. "If you already knew why I was upset then why didn't you do anything?"

I scoffed. "If you're so bothered by it why didn't you come to me and ask for an explanation?"

He shakes his head. "I don't need an explanation. It's obvious"

Hold on does he think I'm cheating on him? Are you fucking stupid.

"Since you're still not asking I'll say it myself. I was working when he stopped by and basically forced me to sit with him. Did you forget that's the restaurant I'm working at? Besides I was in my work clothes. Why would I go out with him when I'm in my work clothes"

He looked seriously disappointed in himself. Regret filling his face. "I'm sorry I didn't ask earlier.."

"You know I don't forgive people easily.. but you know I love you and it's basically impossible to not forgive you. Don't ask someone else out except for me again though"

He smiles a bit. "Yeah it wasn't actually meant as a date though. We are partners and I wanted to talk"

I better hope that's the truth.
___________________________________

I really wanted someone I could talk to. I know I have my sister but I still don't fully trust her with the Pildo thing.

I mean of course I trust her just not if I'm talking about my problems with him.

Like I wanted them to be close but not this close.

The sound of my phone made me come back to reality. Jiwoo was calling me.

"Jiyeon meet us here fast I"ll message you the location"

After that she hang up. I know it's important because if she calls me she never hangs up that fast. Besides she called me by my fake name, wich means Pildo is probably with her.

I went there as fast as I could only to see Jiwoo and Pildo being grabbed by Gang Jae's minions.

Now I know it's not that smart to go there but it's my sister. Besides I can handle myself with Gang Jae. Maybe i could talk him into letting them go.

Or I could just attack all of them.

"Ahh I already wondered where you left your sister"

Gang Jae said while walking towards me. He was walking very slowly so I was now standing beside Jiwoo and Pildo.

I glared at him while he just got closer and closer. His face almost touching mine. I just moved out of the way and kneeled down to my sister.

"Are you okay?"

She looked at me nodding slowly. I then went over to Pildo. "What about you"

He smiled slightly nodding.

Gang Jae scoffed. "I thought you were ignoring him"

After saying that he turned to look at the person that told me earlier to avoid Pildo. Raising his eyebrows irritated.

"I was" this made him confused. He looked over to me waiting for some explanation.

"Until I decided we were meant for each other"

Now I know this was a lie. Honestly I don't think we're actually meant for each other. After all of this I'm even considering breaking up with him.

But I love him. It's hard to figure things like these out.

Gang Jae chose to ignore me and told his minions to tie me up as well. Fucking asshole.

He told them he was going to kill Jiwoo and Pildo. He's not serious now is he.

"What if I can make a deal"

He smirks kneeling down to me. He grabbed my chime forcing me to look up to him. "A deal?"

"Anything to save them"

He slowly started getting up. "Well then"

"Let's discuss that deal, in private"

I scoffed. I didn't want to actually go with him. But it's not like I really have a other choice.

We are now in some weird ass place. "I don't have anything in mind right now, but I promise I"ll come back to you if I do have something"

I waited for an answer obviously nervous. What will he say?

"Hmm I think I have a better idea"

I raised my eyebrows. He's not trying to have me sleep with him is he?

"Wich is?"

He smirked while his face was getting closer to mine. As his face was by my ear he said something.

"If you get rid of your boyfriend, I"ll help you"

___________________________________

Hii thank you for reading<3

I hope you enjoyed it it's as usual a bit messy keep in mind this is my first book.

I actually wrote this real quick so I don't know if there are any mistakes sorry!

Finally the scenerios from the description is here. Look forward to seeing more moments with him.

XOXO writer;)