TEN

"I'm sorry"

Did Do Gangjae just actually say sorry?

"What" I asked confused.

Gangjae sighs. "I'm sorry for forcing you into this and bringing you with me. You could've been hurt"

This is actually the first time he showed me this side of him. People might think he doesn't have emotions, but he convinces me otherwise.

"You could've been dead, Gangjae. What's worse?"

He looks at me in the eye. I have seriously never seen him like this. Suddenly he starts going closer to me our lips almost touching. I felt extremely nervous, and I can tell he knew that.

He starting smirking before his lips connect with mine. It became a make out session very fast. The fact that I haven't had a make out session like this for the last couple months is crazy. It feels good to finally have that again. Not to mention I also really like Gangjae.

"I love you" he suddenly said. I was shocked honestly. I wasn't sure if this meant anything to him or not and that's why I was so nervous. After hearing him saying those words I felt amazing.

Before I could say anything else he kissed me again. I must say he is a amazing kisser.

___________________________________

sis

you guys kissed???

me

yeah it was amazing I've never felt like this before.

sis

btw I don't speak to Pildo anymore. I won't ever forgive him either.

me

you don't have to feel sorry yk. You didn't know he was such a horrible person.

sis

It was stupid I didn't notice before. Sorry

I sighed placing my phone besides me. Yesterday Jiwoo called me, saying she's sorry.

FLASHBACK

"I know what I did was wrong and I understand if you wouldn't forgive me but I'm sorry. I should've known better. You're my sister and I should've trusted you"

"It's hard for me to forgive you Jiwoo.. I honestly didn't really expect this. I felt more alone than ever and I needed you"

"I know and I'm sorry. I can't believe how stupid I am"

I sigh. "I forgive you. You're my sister and nothing is going to change that. I believe you didn't mean it in a bad way. Besides you didn't how how horrible he is"

END OF FLASHBACK

I know what she did was wrong. Many people wouldn't forgive her but her and Gangjae are the only people I love and the only people I'm close with. I can't lose her over a stupid boy.

Jiwoo was manipulated. She can't do anything about the fact she was manipulated. By both Choi Mujin and Pildo. It's still horrible that she thought it was a good idea to "get revenge" on me by sleeping with my boyfriend but still. Manipulation can make you do a lot of things and it can change your mindset. That's the scary thing about it.