Chapter 30

1 Week Later..

Ty's P.O.V

Its been a week since Skylar changed from the potion but everything was fine now. Seto helped me the whole night finding a potion to help Skylar getting back to normal and it works. She got her powers again.

Her attitude towards me change and so does her eyes going back to purple but her hair is light pink now.

And let me tell you, she doesn't like her hair until now.

This is our second week of Skylar staying here but next week, Mitch will get her back and eventually, get married.

The thought of that makes me angry. Not only that, it saddened me because I know that she's gonna forget me in the future.

I sighed at that thought. Just enjoy while it lasted, Ty..

Wait a minute, I got a plan! It may be risky but its a worth to try! I'll tell Skylar later..

Right now, we are getting ready because Felix said that we are going camping for 3 days and I'm really excited! Yay!

Note to sarcasm -_-

"Hey, Ian! Have you seen my favorite t-shirt?!" I yelled for him to hear me while looking through the closet.

"Um.. Maybe?! I don't know!" I sighed.

Well, This Is Gonna Be A Long Week..

Skylar's P.O.V

"Hey, Skylar?" I looked at my behind and its Marzia.

"Oh, hey. What do ya need?" I asked while grabbing my bag.

"Here." I looked at her again got shoved some clothes. What?

"Wait, are these for me?" She nodded and my eyes widened in shock.

"No, no no no no." I protested and gave them back to her but she gave it to me.

"No, its fine! Besides, you need clothes for this camp! And I don't want you to steal me and Cherry's clothes again." She jokingly said and I pouted.

"Are you sure? I don't want to cause trouble because of this."

"Its fine! What are friends are for?" I chuckled a little and gave her a hug and she return the gesture.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Well, gotta go and continue my packing. Oh and Felix said we'll leave tomorrow after lunch so yeah." I nodded as we both let go of our embrace and she walked out.

I sighed and started packing. I started humming to keep myself company when I felt a presence behind me.

I looked at my behind and sighed in relief.

"Hey, Tyler." I greeted him with a smile and continuing packing.

"Hey. Um, can I asked you something?" Tyler asked me while walking over to my bed and sat on it.

"Yeah, sure. Is there a problem?" I asked him with a concerned voice and sat besides him.

"Um.. Does Cherry like me?" My eyes widened in shocked.

"Uh.. Ahem, erm.. Yeah. Of course she does." He shooked his head.

"I mean, does she like me more than a friend?" I bit my lips.