Chapter 19

Third Person P.O.V

While Skylar and Ty are laughing, their friends were mixed confused, shocked and angered. Once the six of them step out the same time, they all gasped of the sight.

Then they all realize that Skylar and Ty did their prank on them.

"Oh they are so dead.." Cherry muttered darkly.

"SKYLAR! TY! GET YOUR ASSES HERE! YOU TWO ARE DEAD!" Anthony yelled while banging their door. They continued to laugh.

"Nadda!! Come at me, bro!" It was Skylar's voice.

Felix kicked the door. "Notchdamnit! That was my ear!" They heard Ty's voice, making Marzia laughed and replied, "Hey, you deserve it!" Then the group huddled up.

"Say 'I' if you want to get revenge on them." Felix stated.

"I" Everyone said.

"By the way. Tyler, what's up with these words?" Cherry asked as she pointed Tyler's right arm that has the words'I have a crush on Cherry!'

Tyler started to blush in crimson red as the Smosh brothers laughed.

"Well..um.. GOTTA TAKE A SHOWER!" He announced as he ran to his bathroom.

They all laugh a bit while Cherry shrugged as they went to each of their rooms to be cleaned up.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Skylar's P.O.V

"Aw, Snap.. I knew their gonna get revenge.." I said while backing away from the door.

"Ow, its still hurts.." Ty mumbled while rubbing his ear. I giggled.

"How are you not affected?" I shrugged.

"Oh I don't know, maybe you said you wanted to hear them talking so I backed away for you from the door, so yeah." I said with a smile as he pouted.

Oh my god, he looks so cute when he does that!

"So, what now?" He asked.

"I don't know- shit! I forgot about our date!" This is bad! Ty looked at me with calmed face as he grabbed my shoulders, making me looked at his face.

"Relax, I already had a plan for that. So what are we gonna do is grabbed some our stuff and we will sneak out the window while the door is being lock, okay?" He said

I just looked at his face, his hair is covered his eye, and his eyes are dreamy. And I looked at his lips.. Its looks so, kissable-

"Skylar? You there, girl?" I snapped backed to reality.

"Oops, sorry.. I zoned out." I apologize while blushing. He chuckled before letting me go as he grabbed his bag while getting his shoes.

I grabbed my boots while looking at the mirror once again.

Once we're done, I left a note just in case they barged in here. Me and Ty slowly got out from the window. Luckily, there's a ladder so its easier to get down.

Ty went down first as I followed him. Then Ty finally reached the ground.

I was about to take another step when I slipped. I closed my eyes for and impact but I felt nothing except two arms held me.

I opened my eyes and its Ty with concerned look as he carried me bridal style.

"You okay..?" I nodded, loss for words to speak. He then let me stand up and let go.

"Ready for our date?" Ty asked and I smiled.

"You bet!" He took my free hand and started dragging me somewhere.

Few Minutes Later..

"Ty..!"

"What?"

"My feet hurts! Can we sit down or something?" I complained and stopped walking as I sat down a log.

"But we're almost there!" Ty said as I shook my head no. I'm a stubborn person.

I crossed my legs and arms, looking like a boss.

Suddenly, Ty puts a blindfold on me and picked me up in bridal style. I squeel in surprised and he continued to walked.

"Ty! Put me down!" I commanded.

"Nope! Since your tired while I'm excited to take you, I'll just have to carry you there." He said. I was about to smack him in the head when I felt a hand.

"Never gonna let that happen, Sky." I pouted. How the nether did he know when I was about to do that?

"Alright, we're here! Now, I'm gonna-"

"Don't. You. Dare. Throw. Me." I warned him. I heard him chuckled.

"Relax, I'm just gonna put you down. Okay?" I sighed but nodded.

He then lowered me and I felt something soft. What the..? I removed the blindfold and gasped.

We're in front of a secret door that has a ribbon on it and its decorated with real flowers.

"Ty? Where are we?" He smiled at me before opening the door.

(Picture on the side or top)

Oh my god... This place is absolutely beautiful I have ever seen!

Then Ty held my hand and started to lead me to the picnic. I smiled and sat down opposite from him.

"Do you like it here?" Ty asked nervously.

"I love it! This place is absolutely beautiful!" I said while looking around the garden.

"Like you." I looked back at him who is smiling. He then bring out a pretty flower and handed it to me.

"T-thanks, Ty.." I stuttered while blushing and grabbed it.

"Hope you like the food that I cooked." He said while holding out a picnic basket. He brought out two slice of cake.

I made a funny look as I took the cake from his hands.

He puts his hands up in surrender. "Don't judge but I can only bake cake, okay?" I giggle a bit.

I took a bite and looked at him. "Dang, Ty! I never knew you were this good at baking!" I exclaimed while eating happily. He laughed at me while eating also.

This Date Has Begun..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Happy new year, guys! Hope you all had a blast!

Please vote, follow and comment!

See you all in 2015!