Chapter 5

*EDITED*

This chapter is going to be cliché but WHO DOESN'T LIKE CLICHÉ?

Skylar's P.O.V

When I know that Mitch is completely gone, I started clenching my hands into fist in slight anger.

Great! I'm going to marry someone who stalk me and freaking had a thing for me as a husband!

"S-Skylar? Is that you?"

I jump at the sudden voice. Trying to steady my breathing, I turn around and I swear, he caught my breath away on how he look today.

It was Ty, wearing his formal attire for the night. He honestly look handsome..

"Oh my Notch, you really did came!" I exclaim as I gave him a sudden hug

It caught him, and myself, off guard. So immediately, I let go and now we're blushing.

Ty cough a little. "Y-Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I?" He ask playfully, changing the topic and I was kinda glad.

"Maybe because the thought of being the child of the King scare them away?" I answered jokingly, making him laugh.

"I don't want to sound mean or anything, but why are you over here?" I ask while crossing my arms and tugging the hair strand behind my ear.

Ty began to scratch the back of his neck. "As soon as I came here, I immediately came looking for you. S-So I can't give you my gift."

I smile at him. "Really? You shouldn't have done that, we just met after all."

"But I insist, really!"

He began to grab something inside from his jacket pulling out a single rose in his hand.

And it's not the red kind that I have this morning..

But a pure white one.

I continue to stare at it. "D-Do you not like it?" Ty ask in a nervous voice.

I look at him before shaking my head. "No! I actually love it!" I exclaim and show him my biggest smile of gratitude.

I gently took the white rose from his hands. I felt a little spark when we touch before I pulled away with the flower in my hand.

Ty smiled at me when the music started playing.

I looked at the dance floor and saw other people started slow dancing with their partners. When I look back at him, he held out his hands while bowing, almost like a prince.

"May I have a dance with you, Princess Skylar?"

I agreed and I let him take me hand as he lead me to the dance floor.