6. THE GIRL AT THE DOOR

Flames started to form around Y/n. Jungkook never encountered such an incident. He was confused and scared at the same time. 'Y/n...' suddenly Kevin called her by her name. He was still unconscious but the little word came out of his mouth easily grabbed Y/n's attention. She looked at him, her eyes started to tear up. Surprisingly she came back to her old self.

'Jungkook, Help me' Y/n said while trying to wake him up. Jungkook helped her to take Kevin to the hospital.

Jungkook's Pov,

Doctors immediately took Kevin to the operation theater. We both stayed outside, but suddenly Y/n started to cry. 'Jungkook, I don't have anyone other than him' she said while crying. I didn't said anything, I hugged her and stayed like that until she became calm.

After sometime Jimin came to the hospital and he asked; 'what happened Jungkook?' I didn't said anything. Jimin sat beside me and patted my back. After 2 hours doctor came out of the operation theatre and said that Kevin is now out of danger. Y/n looked at me and smiled in relief. Can we meet him? She asked. Not now! After saying that doctor left from there.

Later at night,

Doctor: He is conscious now, you can meet him.

Y/n looked at me and I nodded. She went inside. I looked at Jimin and told him everything that happened. Anyway, how did you find me? I asked. I tracked your phone, Jimin replied.

He continued; 'I did an enquiry about Kevin's family and Y/n is really his sister'. What? I asked in Disbelief. 'But they were not born by the same mother' Jimin concluded.

End of Jungkook's Pov.

When they were talking Y/n came out of the room and asked Jungkook and Jimin to come inside. They followed her.

Kevin: Thankyou guys, for staying beside Y/n. he said.

Jungkook: Do you remember what exactly happened? Jungkook asked but Y/n stopped him. 'Let's talk about it later' Y/n said.

Kevin: How was the date? What do you think about her Jungkook?

Kevin's sudden question catch them off-guard. 'It was good' Jungkook replied and looked at Y/n. Both of them stared at each other for some time. 'Why Jungkook and not me?' Jimin asked to Kevin to avoid the awkward situation. 'Because my sister is really into him' Kevin said looking at the flustered Y/n.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other trying to process what he just said. Then looked back at Kevin wanting to know more. Before Kevin explains what he mean by that someone opened the door.

Everyone looked at the door and it was...