18. LUCIFER

At Jungkook's House,

Jungkook entered the house to know the progress on their plan. But he saw disappointment in everyone's face. 'What happened?' when he asked that he was hoping that his assumptions are wrong. But it wasn't.

To remove the nail from Y/n's palm and to know more about Berith Jungkook came with a plan and assigned Seokjin to kidnap Irene and Karina created a duplicate Irene using water. Everything was going as per their plan until Y/n become suspicious about Irene. Thankfully Seokjin successfully kidnapped her.

While they were discussing what to do with Irene, Jimin came there. He was really frustrated. Hearing about the making out session Jungkook become more anxious. 'I stopped her from doing that once, by breaking the flower vase. That's why this time I didn't even try!' Jimin said in a low voice.

On the other hand Niniane was really enjoying the game she is playing with the wizards. She also left Berith (Tae) in the middle of the make out session. He summoned two of his slaves from the hell to the earth. He wanted find about what should have happened to Irene and more details about the group of magicians came from the witchcraft world.

Before going to her house, Niniane went to the forest where her parents found her. Deep in the forest she opened a secret door using her powers. The door which opens to the hell. Because of the demon form she is in right now, nobody will suspect her.

She entered without anyone noticing and straightly went to the palace of King Lucifer. As if she already been there before, Niniane successfully entered inside the secret room behind the King's chair. It was a room which is keeping all the secrets about Lucifer. She went near a portrait that was covered with a black cloth. Niniane slowly remove the cloth and took that portrait from the wall.

She escaped from the hell through the secret door with that portrait. She was planning to do something before her other side take control over Niniane.

----

After visiting the witchcraft world, Felix came back with an unexpected information about. After knowing that Berith is the adoptive son of Lilith, Jungkook become more confused. If he decided to involve with Y/n, the must be something going on!

Jungkook went to the room they are keeping Irene. Because of the strong curse Y/n created on her they couldn't make her talk. So they decided to leave it to Jisoo. She were trying to read Irene's future. Jungkook entered the room with Felix and waited for Jisoo to finish.

After some more minutes Jisoo opened her eyes and signed everyone to follow her. She don't want Irene to hear her. 'She is going to die, soon' Jisoo said. They looked at each other not knowing how to react. 'But why?' Soekjin asked out of concern. 'Because she betrayed her master' Jisoo's reply made Jungkook frown.

While they were talking Berith appeared in front of them in his real form. The devilish smile plastered on his face made Jungkook angrier. 'I am here to take my slave' Berith said. 'Take her if you can' Hearing Jungkook's reply everyone prepared to face the worst. Jungkook gathered all his powers to attack Berith. But before he could someone walked in-between them and it was Lucifer!