𝐈𝐈 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Days seemed to have passed and it was now night time. Anna was in front of the fireplace lit a blaze with a bright orange fire going. She was in a sitting room practicing her magic while looking at old notes and spells that she made. She had white fluffy feathers that were floating around her in a circle. As a thick dark brown leather book floated in front of her. Anna seemed to be reading from the book. With a flick of her finger it would flip the page and reveal the next one for her to read. Anna was in her own little world reading. When she suddenly felt a presence near the room. Looking up from the book she was met with Rhysand. He was leaning against the wall with his hands deep in his pockets. He had a smile upon his lips as he looked at her with soft eyes.

"Hello Rhysand," Anna greeted him with a wide smile. As a giggle escaped her lips, happy to see him. She had been wanting to spend some time with him. But it seemed that there was no time for them to. They would talk here and there getting to know little things about each other. But that was it which led Anna to feel a little upset. But she didn't show it. Rhysand though had felt the same. That was why he was here now seeking her out. To spend time with her his mate.

Rhysand sent her a smile and with a flick of his own finger a path was made in the feathers. So that he could walk through them to her. At that moment Anna watched him in awe and with interest. As Rhysand walked over to her with such grace. She couldn't help but admire him from head to toe. He was wearing a long sleeve black button up shirt. That had a few buttons undone and sleeves rolled up showing off his inked skin. Along with black trousers and shoes. It was his usual attire but he pulled it off every time. He always seemed too handsome. But she was shaken from such thoughts by Rhysand's deep smooth voice.

"May I?" Rhysand gestures to a spot on the floor next to her. With a knowing smirk as he watches her look at him from head to toe. A light blush took over her cheeks while she nodded and patted the rug next to her. Rhysand was soon sitting next to her making himself comfortable next to Anna. But as he did Anna turned her attention back to her book. She could tell right away that Rhysand wanted to talk to her. But he seemed to be stuck on how to voice his thoughts and where to start at the moment..