𝐈𝐕 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

It was the next day and all the Mikaelsons were now standing together. They were all ready. Ready to travel to a whole new world. To help Anna, the new found Mikaelson. They didn't know what they were heading into, but they were ready.

All the Mikaelson siblings were going plus Hope.

Right now they were making sure that they had everything they needed for the journey they were about to take. They were also saying farewell to Hayley, Marcel, and Davina for the time being. Not knowing when they would be returning. After they were done doing such a thing. Freya was the one to grab everyone's attention.

"Alright! Everyone let's get this show on the road, shall we," she put forth. Which led everyone to gather around her. Sending her family a nod she smiled before gesturing for all to follow her into another room.

Which they did willingly. Following after her and entering the room they were met with a few things. There were symbols drawn on a wall. That seemed to be drawn with the blood from everyone that Freya had gathered for the spell. Then there were candles that were littered around the room. With a wave of Freya's hand they were soon lit a blaze.

"Okay. As you can see I have everything ready for this trip. With the help of Kol and Hope I was able to get everything situated. Then with all of our blood the main component, I was able to get the spell set up. The only thing me and Hope need are two of you to channel. Which I think should be Kol and Elijah. Then we will use Klaus as much as we can as a guide. Yes, Annamarie blocked the connection you two have as father and daughter...but it is still there. So we will be using it. That should be it. Now everyone gather around and join hands and don't let go. Klaus, Elijah, Kol make sure you're near Hope and I. Then we can begin," Freya explained then instructed. Everyone was soon going to their respective places. Creating a circle in front of the wall that had symbols on it.

"Is everyone ready?" Freya questioned, as she looked at her family. Making sure that everyone was ready for the journey they were about to take together. She received nods from everyone. Which she returned with a smile and a sigh.

Soon she was looking at Hope. Who wasn't that far from her. Giving her a reassuring smile. Which Hope sent her a nervous one. Before nodding, letting her aunt know she was ready to begin the spell. Knowing that her niece was ready Freya took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Then began to chant the spell.

Soon after Hope was joining her chanting of the spell. The spell the two had been studying for the past day with help from Kol. While they had their hands joined with Klaus' then Kol's and Elijah's on both sides of them channeling them. The witch and tribrid soon felt their power grow.