Chapter four

Harry's POV

"HARRYY!! " 

My eyes fluttered open and find Louis jumping on top of me. I ignored him had went back to sleep.

" WAKEE UP!!" he carried forth.

" What?!" I mumbled, face flat on my pillow.

" We have an interview in an hour!! Paul is already pissed that were not over there yet!" he hollered while shaking my shoulder.

"Hmmm...." I hummed.

"ok..FINE lets do it this way!" he continued whilst pulling the blanket off the bed. Before I knew it my bum made contact with the cold marble floor.

" Ouch! Damn Lou"

He laughed and skipped out of my room because he knew exactly what I would do to him if he didn't. I quickly got up and went to my bathroom for a quick shower. Once I finished I got dressed and met Louis downstairs in the lobby flirting with a girl in the cafeteria. I jogged to him and patted his shoulder.

"No time mate, were going to be late"

He turned with a smirk plastered onto his face. When we got to the car we drove to the studio and quickly got our hair and make-up done. Right before we went out to be greeted I remembered something. I remembered that I was going to see Valerie today after all my work was done. A smile spread across my face and I thought to my self.

"Do I like Valerie?

I felt my face turn red and even the boys noticed. They started jumping around like monkeys nudging their fists onto my head. "STOP!!" I pleaded whilst holding back my laughter.

" You like that girl don't you?!" Zayn said teasing me.

" No I don't!" I spoke whilst fixing my curls.

I wished that were on the set already and that wish came true.

Now..let's greet our pop sensation British boy band One Direction!!  

The crowd roared as we walked out. I waved to all the fans around the world and gave them a huge smile.

"Hello boys,how are you you today?"

"Were good and you sir?" Louis replied.

" Very good" said the host with a smile.

" So Harry papparazzi was following you and seemed that you have been visiting the hopistal alot.Did you know?" asked the host.

"Umm..well I think i realized that they were following me when I saw the articles on magazines." I reasoned.

It was almost everytime i would visit Valerie at the hospital when new pictures would pop out on magazine with fake articles. One of them said that I had a sickness and that i had to be checked out everyday.I really never liked the papparazzi, they always start trouble.

" Now we got lots of questions in from fans do you mind answering a few?" asked the host.

"I don't mind" I replied.

" Ok, BringOneDirection2MyBed98 said Harry are you sick i can make you feel better?;)"

I tried to hide my laugh. The name was kind of funny. " No I am not sick, But thank you for your concern" i smiled.

"Next question from Marry_me_Harry10 " Is there someone you know there?"

I sat quitely and thought to myself.

DId they know i was visting someone? Should i tell them? What if they start hating on valerie?

"Harry?"

The whole world was watching.

"Yes and she's really special to me"

The room grew sielent  but then broke when a buzz came on notifying that it was a commercial break.I wondered what everyone was saying all over Twitter by now.

The interview wasn't very long, but after we finished the boys looked surprised when they heard me say that she was special.

" I think we all knew what she was to you....It's love at first sight!" said Niall.

My felt my face turn red.

" Well i don't know if she feels the same way about me" i looked down so they would see my face.

" She did go to our concert, did she not?" Zayn asked.

" Yeah, but she could've liked any of us. S-She lost her memory because of me" I continued.

" We'll have to wait then..Come on let's got finish our schedule so you can go visit her!" Liam said whilst dragging me to our van.

We arrived to our photo session and quicking changed our clothing and did our hair and make-up. I felt happy for some reason. Was it because after this i could see Valerie? I sensed a smile form across my face. We started taking pictures. The photo shoot was only about an hour and a half. I grabbed my stuff and ran to catch a taxi, I left without saying good bye to my mates. I was pretty sure that they knew exactly where i was going.

I reached the hospital and i signed in, then ran to Valeries room. When i opened the door i was suprised to find it empty. There wasn't a girl with brown hair and sparkling brown eyes sitting on the bed covered with a white duvet.

"V-Valerie?" I yelled quitely.

I heared glass fall on the floor and it seemed that it came from the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom door and knocked rather harshly on it. " Valerie are you in here?!" i bellowed. I heard crying and i was desperate to find out who was behind the door and what was the glass that broke. I stood back and kicked the door with my foot repeatly untill it burst open.

Once the door opened i saw Valerie sitting on the floor with scattered glass all over. A piece of glass was held to her wrist as she peirced into her skin and started cutting. I looked to the mirror that was know gone from the wall and back to Valerie. " Valerie what are you doing?!" i snatched the glass from her hand before she started to cut her entire arm. I saw tears threating to fall from her beautiful hazel eyes.

" I rememeber you Harry" she whispered.

My eyes widened when i heard her say that sh remembered me." What are you talking about?! Come on lets get you out of this mess." I gently picked her up from the floor as glass fell from her feet. I placed her on her bed and started cleaning the blood on her feet and wrist. I felt tears falling on my hand and i looked up to Valerie " What's going on with you?"  I asked as i caressed her cheek.

She placed her small hands on top of mine.

" I love you Harry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think:)?? Update every weekened or whenever i have time.

Comment?

Vote?

Follow my Twitter @ki_katstyles

Follow my instagram @katherine_xx_

Thank you Loves xx.