chapter one

Valerie's POV

*Baby you light up my world like nobody else*. The alarm on my phone decided to wake me up early today. Because today is a special day. July 13, the special day were I finally get to go to my first One Direction concert and the fact that today is my birthday. I woke up around 9:30 to get things ready for today...My Special Day. I quickly ran downstairs but quietly so I wouldn't wake my parents and older brother. Once my feet touched the cold wood floor I was surprised to see what was there.

My Mom, Dad and My Brother.

Already awaken before me, with my birthday cake in my parents hands and a present in johns hands(my older brother). I smiled at them and walked closer to the kitchen. As I was walking closer they began singing. " Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Valerie, Happy Birthday to you" they sang in sync. "aww you guys!". I blew out all of my 17 candles and  walked up to my parents to give them a hug and then to john. "here Val" John said as handing me my present.

The present was a small box with pretty wrapping paper on it. As I unwrapped it, I saw a white  box with a jewelry stores name written in silver. When I opened the box the most beautiful thing ever was in it. It was a Pandora bracelet with all the things I loved in mini charms.

London.

The charms went from the little red phone booth to Big Ben. Then something odd caught my eye, as I looked closer I saw my inspiration.

One Direction.

I looked up to my parents and john. Tears formed in my eyes. The gift from them to me made me happy. So happy that I can finally have my inspiration with me everywhere I go. "Thank so much you guys!" I said overjoyed. I jumped onto them and gave them my best hug. "Now why don't you go get ready so we can go get your outfit for todays special event. " Ok " I said before dashing up to my room. Once I reached my room I went to my closet and put on my light pink shorts and a blue aeropostale top with my white converse. " MOM!! come on I want to get my outfit quick! " I hollered while putting my hair in a messy bun. When I reached the living room I saw my mom waiting for me at the door. " well? you did say to hurry" she said with her sweet soft voice. We got in the car and drove to my favorite store of all time. when we go there I got out of the car and ran into Kohl's leaving my mother behind. The smell of perfumes intoxicated my nose making me sneeze.

" Bless you " said my mother. I smiled and apologized for leaving her behind. " your welcome. now why don't we look for the perfect outfit for you?" she asked. "of course" I nodded. As I walked around I saw many clothes but none of them caught my eye..yet. But after I said that I found a pretty light blue pair of pants with small white polka dots. When I grabbed the pants and I decided to pair it with a pastel pink sheer top and my white converse. This was it , a perfect outfit to make probably the best memory ever. Once I founded my mom looking at accessories I told that I found it. After we finished paying it was about 11:30 so that gave me enough time to do a poster. To tell you the truth this poster came out so damn good. With real blinking lights I bet that would catch their attention. I was so into the poster that I lost track of time so I quickly checked my phone to make sure I had the perfect time to get my self ready for My Special Day.

My heart was beating really fast and once I checked my phone the corners of my lips lifted up...I still had an hour. But I got ready anyways. I went to my bathroom to heat my curling iron up and start curling my dark brown hair. When I finished I put on some mascara and lip gloss then walked to my bed where my new outfit was awaiting me. I put on the clothes and  checked my self in mirror really quick before dashing down the stairs. As I grab my small brown leather bag, I put my phone, wallet and my ticket I grabbed johns arm and ran to the car leaving him breathless. We got in the car and drove to the concert stadium, I was so nervous to actually see the people who keeped me from cutting myself and making me feel beautiful. And before I knew it I was standing in front of the stadium.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI guys so just to let you know that this is my first fanfic I've made...so I would appreciate it you would comment below if it was good or bad. Also ill try to update every sunday or monday

Follow my instagram @kit_katstyles

Follow my twiiter @Kit_KatStyes

Thanks for reading!