Chapter six

Valerie's POV

It's been a week already. Today I'm being released from the hospital. My memory is still not back.... well of my family, but the day of the concert it just came back. I don't know why. Two days ago I told Harry that I like him... actually Love. Apparently he felt the same way. I was shocked when he told me " I love you too". Me... ordinary Valerie. A huge fan of One Direction got the weirdest way to meet one of the boys. I have to say that I like it this way. I may not look like I used to because of the scar that I have on my forehead, but Harry says I look beautiful and that's all I needed to hear.

We walked out of the building and Harry led me to his car. I put my seat belt on and just sat there looking out the window.

"Ready love?" he asked as he also put on his seat belt.

I nodded. The way he said "Love" made my stomach get this warm feeling. Do you know that girls would kill to be in my place right now?

" So what do you want to do today?" he asked.

" Well... I'm pretty sure that my parents miss me, but It would be pretty awkward that I don't remember them." I replied. "

" Does that mean were spending the day together?" he smirked.

I swear , when he does that it makes me blush like hell.

" yes" I giggled. " But I need to go home and get a fresh pair of clothes."

I was wearing the same jeans I wore to the concert and one of Harry dark t-shirts. My jeans had small dots of blood. Damn that microphone hit me hard.

" No problem well go to the mall" he said while driving.

"I couldn't... look its really quick! I go home and get some clo-" he cut me off.

"Hey, its alright. Think of it as an apology gift." he turned the music up a little higher.

I know he didn't want me to go just yet. He spent the entire week with me. And he follows me everywhere. Soon or later he'd be going into the bathroom with me.

It was funny because Harry started to sing to a song that was playing on the radio. He's a great singer but I guess he sang terribly to make me laugh.

"When you were in the hospital you didn't smile a lot. You would be thinking to much about the memory you've lost." he said quietly.

" I feel empty without my memory's" I mumbled.

We found a parking at the mall. I saw the paparazzi form a group outside the car. Harry gently pushed them out of the way and came to my side of the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and Harry helped me get out of the car.

The paparazzi threw questions at both of us. Harry wrapped his arm around me and gently pushed away their hands. We made it safe into the mall.

" Finally..." I mumbled.

" They'll be back. Luckily security stopped them from entering."

I felt his hand come off my shoulders and put them in his front pockets.

"Alright. You chose a store and i'll chose your outfit." he smirked.

Here we go again with that warm feeling.

" That's not fair though." I giggled.

"I think it is"

He motioned me forwards. I slowly walked in front of him and looked back.

" Go on" he followed. " Or I'll chose for you"

Who knows what he'll put on me. So I made a quick decision. We walk into a big store with lots of cute clothing. Oh how I love shopping.